Arma Talks: Dahir Alasow

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Imagine a big ass 45+ year old man, jealous and bullying a teenage singer- Sharma Boy.

If I ever set foot in Xamar, I'm gonna break that c*nt's face.

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I smoke khat-induced marijuana and I approve of this message.

Stop bullying.

#ProtectOurTalentedSingers

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Arma GYM time. This is unacceptable.

By the way, i do not follow this story about this Dahir and Sharma. I did see the Sharma apology, and he seem mature than this Dahir guy. Seriously. Older generations should be wiser, but it seems like its the opposite.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

By the way, i do not follow this story about this Dahir and Sharma. I did see the Sharma apology, and he seem mature than this Dahir guy. Seriously. Older generations should be wiser, but it seems like its the opposite.

For adeer I prescribe alternate day full-body weight-training or upper lower splits. Emphasis should be placed on heavy compound lifts with some calisthenics exercises for areas such as the back, arms and core that should be weighted once he acquires enough skill. Daily strolls in the sun are also advised alongside a diet consisting mainly of meat with an emphasis on organs such as liver, heart, brain and, yes, testicles. All grass-fed, naturally. Smoking must cease presently and adeer should also shave his head bald or go to Turkey and grow out his beard. Please listen to me, adeer. This is for your benefit and not mine. Wayahay. I will check-in again in six months to see if the patient has complied.

Arma

VIP
Stop smoking weed and didn't you say you were 29 you look 40 adeero!

Life has ravaged me, saxiib.

I feel like you only pissed because sharma boy is from your clan. :mjlaugh: And btw you need to go bald

Not at all. Even if he wasn't from my clan, I would still be outraged. I call out bullshit when I see it....whether its my clan or others.

I will be going bald soon.

I will be going gym, soon enough.

I don't think Sharma Boy should've apologised. He obviously didn't want the braindead clan militias in Xamar to target him.

The story is, that Sharma Boy gave his YouTube channel to his friend to hold for him.....then that guy snaked Sharma, by giving that prick Alasow access to Sharma's Youtube channel.

Sharma then asked to have his channel back, in which Alasow, said no....not until Sharma recognises that his channel is superior to Sharma's channel....and now Sharma gave in, and apologised.

Arma

VIP
For adeer I prescribe alternate day full-body weight-training or upper lower splits. Emphasis should be placed on heavy compound lifts with some calisthenics exercises for areas such as the back, arms and core that should be weighted once he acquires enough skill. Daily strolls in the sun are also advised alongside a diet consisting mainly of meat with an emphasis on organs such as liver, heart, brain and, yes, testicles. All grass-fed, naturally. Smoking must cease presently and adeer should also shave his head bald or go to Turkey and grow out his beard. Please listen to me, adeer. This is for your benefit and not mine. Wayahay. I will check-in again in six months to see if the patient has complied.

:damn::damn::dead::dead:

your af Somali is on point :silanyolaugh::russ::lolbron:

I did stutter at the beginning.....got a bit tongue-tied.

Arma

VIP
How do you feel about this vid of dahir calasow paying dhulo clan elders after that girl died in a car crash with sharma boy and the clan elders wanted 8khttps://youtu.be/Sokdiurf0GQ

He did it for props, attention, and to get pats on the back. Its nothing but a PR act.

If he was genuine....he wouldn't be boasting about paying....and the amount he paid.

The man, is a gimp.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

:fittytousand:

This is serious, you oday! It's your life! Now, once all the above prescribed has been applied I also advise that you adopt a smart-casual style of dress.

O6bAfv7.jpg

1A7cixz.jpg

Adeer, you are coming along in years. Soon it will be unseemly for you to still be a bachelor. It is high-time to get serious, lock down a respectable abaayo and begin producing your own qabil for whom you must be an exemplary example. I bless you and hope you prosper. Amiin.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED

Umm it was the older generation that destroyed somalia and caused all the ills of SOMALIS why would they ever be wise ? They are more stubborn and ignorant then the SOMALIS born in 80s and after . Millenials and gen z at least can discuss things without starting a war and most of us don't really care about QABIL hence we are the ones who will and are building somalia for a better future .

Trending

Latest posts