Arma soo gal

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Oh wow, a whole thread for me. I'm honoured to say the least. Yeah saxiib, you sure are obsessed about my missus. Sorry saxiib, she's taken man.

Anyhow, this is how my Creole Cape Verde wife, treats me after a hard day at work:

Screenshot_20200221-191341_Chrome.jpg

You lot are free to check out my sticky'd thread, about the lovely other meals served at the Arma residence.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/what-are-you-eating-thread.33056/

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
That’s my opinion. A lot of them hate on Somali culture way too much it makes me think they hate it so much because of how it reminds them of Islam.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Most Somali Ex Muslim are really into Somalinimo and aren't self haters I think it's easy to say that but it ain't true. The only ones who hate being somali are morons and fish iyo chibis diaspora

Most Somali Ex Muslim are really into Somalinimo and aren't self haters I think it's easy to say that but it ain't true. The only ones who hate being somali are morons and fish iyo chibis diaspora

They pretend like they’re into Somalinimo but they only talk about our past gaal history. How can you be into Somalinimo and hate Islam? They also always degrade somali culture and people like if we didn’t have islam or if somali people weren’t so religious we’d be better off. Or they speak about Somali people like we’re all dumb and ignorant because we’re muslim. Again not all but I’m yet to see one who isn’t like how I described.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
They pretend like they’re into Somalinimo but they only talk about our past gaal history. How can you be into Somalinimo and hate Islam? They also always degrade somali culture and people like if we didn’t have islam or if somali people weren’t so religious we’d be better off. Or they speak about Somali people like we’re all dumb and ignorant because we’re muslim. Again not all but I’m yet to see one who isn’t like how I described.

Most don't hate Islam and you can be into Somalinimo without hating Islam it's not hard. They just don't believe in the religion it isn't anything more then that. Those kind of people do exist but there are also those who don't believe that they know the root cause of Somali problems being clans how is that related to Islam?

They think somali's are dumb for engaging in qabyalaad more than anything anyone who blames Islam for Somalia's problems is tripping. There are a few people on this site who gaals but still into somalinimo without hating islam and I know loads IRL so it's not rare.

Why'd you think I am a gaal though what kind of gaal cares about Zina LMFAOOOOO

:dead:

Last edited:

Trending