Arma Shooting Down Beluga Whales

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I convinced niggas on here wake up in the morning and go "how can I spread misery to random women today?"

Well, if those women are prancing around and banging on about how "beautiful" and "perfect" they are, when they're clearly not, then it's my job to set them straight.

Well, if those women are prancing around and banging on about how "beautiful" and "perfect" they are, when they're clearly not, then it's my job to set them straight.

She didn't even do any of that all she did was post a pic in a dress. Karma will come for you.

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
The brazen confidence that this man has to go and fully post his face and then call someone fat. I don’t know how you do it.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Arma.............................

Your face is now known. You cannot step in South of London nor East.

You have committed the heinous crime of "Cussing out the *Fat* Black Community*, basically cockblocking.

Please be safe, and please remove your boy's face from Social Media, these jarrers can now do juju by only having a face and a name.

Macalin M

Out here
Blacks love their fat tings. My g said they give the best uck because they gobble the d like they’re eating food

Trending