Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Only if you have been fasting

@SOMALIKNIGHT
1618706092462.png

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Wow your takfiri tendencies will even make Al shabaab look like ciyaal:holeup:

Stop corrupting Islam. Ramadan is one of the most important things you must do as a Muslim. It confirms your faith. If you don't pray or if you don't fast, you are not a Muslim. You are a Muslim by your actions. Shame on you. I thought you were a reasonable person.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
THE MAN OF STEEL NO THE MAN WITH BALLS OF STEEL

ARMA DONT GIVE A f*ck A TRUE SOMALI WARRIOR

@Arma

SOMALIKNIGHT

Not fasting is a major sin and he should be punished for it but he's still a muslim.

It is more than a major sin. Fasting is part of the foundation of Islam. If someone who does not fast is a Muslim, then everyone else who claims to be Muslim despite who they are and what they do is a Muslim using your logic.

Stop corrupting Islam. Ramadan is one of the most important things you must do as a Muslim. It confirms your faith. If you don't pray or if you don't fast, you are not a Muslim. You are a Muslim by your actions. Shame on you. I thought you were a reasonable person.

Smoking is not kufr you need to study..

The actions which take a person outside the fold of islam are insulting the deen, denying the sunnah, committing shirk and ruling by other than what Allah revealed (for governments)

intoxicants, smoking, fornication, riba, lying, stealing, murder, backbiting, fraud are not kufr they are sins and whoever dies without repentance upon these sins is punished in the grave but they are still muslim.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Smoking is not kufr you need to study..

The actions which take a person outside the fold of islam are insulting the deen, denying the sunnah, committing shirk and ruling by other than what Allah revealed (for governments)

intoxicants, smoking, fornication, riba, lying, stealing, murder, backbiting, fraud are not kufr they are sins and whoever dies without repentance upon these sins is punished in the grave but they are still muslim.

I did not say smoking is kufr. Smoking when you're supposed to be fasting is kufr. Big difference.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Get ready....after Ramadan, I'm going full-frontal. I'm coming for blm, faggs, murtads, Farmajo, simps, insta/only fans th0ts, amXAARos, far-right, lefties/liberals, and the fatty, Lizzo, the grotesque beluga whale.

Get ready....after Ramadan, I'm going full-frontal. I'm coming for blm, faggs, murtads, Farmajo, simps, insta/only fans th0ts, amXAARos, far-right, lefties/liberals, and the fatty, Lizzo, the grotesque beluga whale.
All while having a pint of strongbow :cheers:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Full Frontal?

1619117157494.png

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
I will watch your videos

Trending

Latest posts