ARK ETFs

Apollo

VIP
How this Ark thing works ? let say I have $ 1k to invest , from where shall I start ?

It is a stock that holds a portfolio of other stocks. You pay a small fee for them to pick good innovative companies for you.

With 1K only, look for commission free brokers (like Robinhood or equivalent brokers in your country), otherwise the commission will eat up too much of your initial investment.

These two will become the Warren Buffett of the 21st century:

Cathie Wood

MW-HT336_Cathie_ZG_20191015123310.jpg

Chamath Palihapitiya

GettyImages-615650710.jpg

Follow whatever they do.
Chamath is a real G.

It is a stock that holds a portfolio of other stocks. You pay a small fee for them to pick good innovative companies for you.

With 1K only, look for commission free brokers (like Robinhood or equivalent brokers in your country), otherwise the commission will eat up too much of your initial investment.
So you basically invest the money and let this guys do the job for you and you just have to pay them fees ?
What is the ROI to expect after let say 6 months, do you have any idea ?

So you basically invest the money and let this guys do the job for you and you just have to pay them fees ?
Yes. It basically goes with the flow and reads the market. You just gotta know when to jump ship if you notice a concurrent dip.

Apollo

VIP

Nobody can tell what it will be in six months. That is too short of a time horizon. I'd recommend holding for more than four or five years at the minimum.

By the way, big market crashes rarely happen under US Democratic presidencies. So, hope for the best.