ARK ETFs

Apollo

VIP
Have you tried talking stocks to the older generation, because they think it's Haram without thinking about it. All they know is property.

Innovative companies outperform real estate/land massively.

Investing in bricks or dirt is not smart.

I wish I could invest in ARK's ETFs, no dinosaur companies. ARK is only going to continue to provide great returns in future.

Who buys the S&P 500 :ftw9nwa:, most people only use it to check the health of the market at a given time.

Have you tried talking stocks to the older generation, because they think it's Haram without thinking about it. All they know is property.

I've tried so many times to tell those close to me but most of the older generation are not interested and just don't understand, especially when the company is tech based.

What is this ? Can somebody explain in very simple manner.

There're Exchange Traded funds (ETFs) that focus on a collection of next generation/disruptive technology stocks. Similar to buying an index, you buy the etf you have small % share in list of companies it holds.

If you want futher info watch this video below and look into Ark invest.

Apollo

VIP
By the way, some years, especially a year after spectacular performance like in 2020, it doesn't do too well. Sometimes for even 2 years.

For example, 2017 was a great year for ARK, then 2018 and 2019 were meh years. Now that 2020 has been a great year, keep this in mind.

But long long term it is probably always good.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I know those sectors are the future but I'm not smart enough & too lazy to pick the right companies. ARK is the perfect option and Cathie is a goddess :fittytousand:

Apollo

VIP
I know those sectors are the future but I'm not smart enough & too lazy to pick the right companies. ARK is the perfect option and Cathie is a goddess :fittytousand:

Hehe, I am thinking of HODLing their shares until retirement. They always pick the best companies, high IQ fund managers.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Hehe, I am thinking of HODLing their shares until retirement. They always pick the best companies, high IQ fund managers.

They're "riding the disruptive wave" thesis probably will work for another decade.

After that, all those sectors will start to get consolidated and unless we're still innovating like crazy; I'll pick a more boring/stable fund.

Apollo

VIP
They're "riding the disruptive wave" thesis probably will work for another decade.

After that all those sectors will start to get consolidated and unless we're still innovating like crazy I'll probably pick a more boring/stable fund by then.

I think it will work the rest of our lifetime.

Also, know when to get out and avoid 2001-3 or 2008-9 like crashes. Get the F out when the SP 500 shows weakness on the weekly moving averages and flashes bearish divergence on the weekly RSI. With this simple trick you will have only gain and no pain.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I think it will work the rest of our lifetime.

Also, know when to get out and avoid 2001-3 or 2008-9 like crashes. Get the F out when the SP 500 shows weakness on the weekly moving averages and flashes bearish divergence on the weekly RSI. With this simple trick you will have only gain and no pain.

I've long stopped trying to understand chart magic. Far too much fuckery going on in today's market to try to second guess whales or the retards at wsb.

I'll just hold & hope for the best. My real retirement plan is to use those equities as support or as collateral for real estate. If a 2008 happens I'll just go down with the ship.

Apollo

VIP
I've long stopped trying to understand chart magic. Far too much fuckery going on in today's market to try to second guess whales or the retards at wsb.

I'll just hold & hope for the best. My real retirement plan is to use those equities as support or as collateral for real estate. If a 2008 happens I'll just go down with the ship.

:lol:

It's impossible to manipulate the weekly chart, takes trillions to do so. They only manipulate on the daily or hourly timeframes.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
:lol:

It's impossible to manipulate the weekly chart, takes trillions to do so. They only manipulate on the daily or hourly timeframes.

True but if you see the damage some small sophisticated groups do in some crypto markets you start losing trust in everything.

Doesn't matter what the volume is... Some smart fokker is going to figure out how to take my chips.

Actual traders have risk management in place but I'll fold immediately :damn:

Trending

Latest posts