Ari-Cadeeye Battle. Live

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The guy recording the video has huge balls walle, he is too calm to be in war zone with that many bullets flying around like flies.:kanyehmm:, Walle Sool is definatly a cursed region, 200 years of non stop tribal skirmishs is the only news i hear from that God forsaken desert hell hole.

Horta I thought Fiqishins were a small tribe to try on the mighty Dhulos all by themselves, but I guess quality over quantity, I remember a big tribe in Bossaso once lost to small tribe with only three soldiers including one women, never underestimate small tribes.

Someone commented on FB that the SL government is behind these clan wars in Sl, they are trying to turn Dhulos on other neighboring tribes and to keep them distracted and occupied.

I bet Bixi learned these common tactics from Barres playbook, using tribe against other one.

that neef serial murdering khathead is most likely funding the Fiqijinns or whatever irrevellent tribe they are, Sool tribes need to wake up and reconcile peacefully and not fall for this isku dir tactics.

“When he says Askarta yaa la isku layn “ or don’t kill the soldiers he meant the Somaliland soldiers who came in between them

I heard today somaliland soldiers tried to enter the town and naleyeh Ahmed refused and shot up 3 of them. They then made an isbaro outside the city and Naleyeh Ahmed met them with bullets and they left. Probably to get reinforcements. Also that fiqinishi left the town to go to haud. Seems NA are serious.

Kalshalle part 2? @Manafesto @FBIsomalia @Soomaaliweyn

Last edited:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
I heard today somaliland soldiers tried to enter the town and naleyeh Ahmed refused and sprayed down 3 of them. They then made an isbaro outside the city and Naleyeh Ahmed met them with bullets and they left. Probably to get reinforcements. Also that fiqinishi left the town to go to haud. Seems NA are serious.

Kalshalle part 2? @Manafesto @FBIsomalia @Soomaaliweyn
This is Elmi nalaye, not even nalaye Ahmed. And yes you’re right the fiqishini did mostly move, they left in the early 2000’s to qararo where they are treated better by the Ali Geri who own the town.

This is Elmi nalaye, not even nalaye Ahmed. And yes you’re right the fiqishini did mostly move, they left in the early 2000’s to qararo where they are treated better by the Ali Geri who own the town.
Im talking of them leaving the past 12 hours, not early 2000s. And I’m hearing it’s just not Elmi Naleyeh now, the NA from xudun is there also.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Im talking of them leaving the past 12 hours, not early 2000s. And I’m hearing it’s just not Elmi Naleyeh now, the NA from xudun is there also.
It’s entirely Elmi nalaye, why would nalaye ahmed get involved. Fiqashini are mostly miskiins and sheikhs. A couple of them with AK’s isn’t enough to harm a militia like Elmi nalaye.

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
Qararo in Danood? That's strictly a Khalid town!

Trending

Latest posts