Arguing over lacag during the meher ceremony

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Lool... But the ciyaal won't look Somali unless he's from the fulani tribe.. I've seen they have some good looking women.
Also I have no idea how your messy ass always derails my posts and where this hypothetical Nigerian came from but keep being messy wll
tenor-1,280.gif

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
who takes the meher money, horta ?
isn't it supposed to be for the girl and not the family ?
It's the bride but these people are gaajo. Alot of cases back home where they do sell their daughters to make profit and she doesnt see a shilling.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
In Somalia?
giphy.gif
It happens! Fr. There's a name for it. But alot of young couples run away to neighboring towns/cities (apparently they can't marry within a certain Km of where their family are) I forgot what the rules and the system is. But there are alot of them that elope without their family knowing.

If the family doesnt accept them as a couple for whatever reason, qabiil being the main one they just elope.

It happens! Fr. There's a name for it. But alot of young couples run away to neighboring towns/cities (apparently they can't marry within a certain Km of where their family are) I forgot what the rules and the system is. But there are alot of them that elope without their family knowing.

If the family doesnt accept them as a couple for whatever reason, qabiil being the main one they just elope.
Isn't that called qudbo siiro or something?
Really cheap way of getting married.

I forgot the name. I'll look for more info on it
It's called Masaafo/roormo ama qotomis. It's very popular in the south especially reer miyga. You elope with the lady first and take her to another city's sheikh for mehr you only bring her back when her family agrees to a wedding.

Trending

Latest posts