Arguably the best scenery on the Northern Somali coasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
10620536_969754923099535_1528821058744368397_n.jpg

I am always surprised how Sanaag is one of the biggest States/Gobols, and one of the least populated in the country.

Bohol

VIP
Waligaa ma tagtay meeshaan?

No, I got close last summer though in my visit to central Sanaag. I will reach there next time inshallah
since they built a road now to Ceerigaabo area it is easier to get there, you can tag along :p .

Bohol

VIP
I am always surprised how Sanaag is one of the biggest States/Gobols,
and one of the least populated in the country.

Sanaag is one of the largest regions but it is not the least populated. It is good though that it doesn't have very large population otherwise they would have ruined the environment. Sanaag is backpacking country.

Bohol

VIP
@Game I have been to all areas on the main road from
Hargeisa to Galkacyo + Sanaag central. In my trip the weirdest place was Sool
after you pass Las Anod it is practically deserted on the main road,while driving
for a over a hour all you will see is just one or two people that is it, you will feel like
you're at planet mars, very low density population.

Last edited:
Nice, you seem like u have been to alot places.

LA is the biggest city in Sool right?

I think most Somalis concentrate living in major cities. Also the whole country has about 12 million in the last census that was conducted.

How is the infrastructure and the roads there?

I don't know why Somalis can't bring Chinese people to come in and build roads, like they are doing in a lot of African countries.

That Airport they built in Boosaaso looks kinda nice too.

Bohol

VIP
Yes LA is the only major city on the road in Sool. The main road in Somaliland is largely pleasant, didn't have a problem. Only between Berbera and Sheikh (it is fixed now) was messed up properly due to previous fighting in the area. Chinese cost money or giving them your minerals, nothing is for free.

Last edited:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@Game I have been to all areas on the main road from
Hargeisa to Galkacyo + Sanaag central. In my trip the weirdest place was Sool
after you pass Las Anod it is practically deserted on the main road,while driving
for a over a hour all you will see is just one or two people that is it, you will feel like
you're at planet mars, very low density population.
Some dhulos sub clans have more land then population areas north of la and surrounding are only lived by few sub clans while buhoodle and southern sool are lived by the rest of dhulos:ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.