Are Yuhud naturally Monaafiqs?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Henry Kissinger former us foreign secretary says US should give up helping Ukraine and let Russia invade Ukraine. what? The removal of Russia in the world stage will be the end of Europe Bad guys club in my humble opinion. I don't see any other European country bringing a threat to the world after Russia. His main point is we need Russia to exist so that it could balance power for Europe. What? Lame, old man. The old man is stuck in old politics, he is after all 98 years old. At this age, to be alive, and have a political opinion is to be commendable, but dismissed with- No thank you! :)

1653405851699.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am not just a big fan of Putin but I would like to see the soviat Union at the door steps of Western Europe even though I'm living there. I really admire that fella Putin and his right hand men Ramzam kadyrov.

HA HA HA HA HA

Can you please tell me what about Putin ruling ALL Europe makes sense to you. What do u get personally? Is it just pleasure because u hate the West, or love of Putin and his regime?

HA HA HA HA HA

Can you please tell me what about Putin ruling ALL Europe makes sense to you. What do u get personally? Is it just pleasure because u hate the West, or love of Putin and his regime?
I am not a fan of democracy and the west constance lecturing us about there values, and also I have always prefersed strong leaders and societies over the weak femanst politically correct west.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am not a fan of democracy and the west constance lecturing us about there values, and also I have always prefersed strong leaders and societies over the weak femanst politically correct west.

I was tempted to vote thumbs down on your comment, but i said to myself- wait a minute- that would be rude. Let the Mujahid explain themselves, dig deep into Mujahid brain.

So my dear, excatly why do u dislike democracy? Did your marehaan family taste a lot of Baare's dictatorship money? Hhhmmm Yummy ma ha?

Why would u be against a free country? Yet here u r, enjoying that Western free country and are able to troll in your basement?

Trending

Latest posts