Are you white washed?

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Pivot, pivot pivot! Like i said before this is not about macawiis, no matter how many times you want to spin it on that topic
Cry me a river. I said what I said, and if you dont want to take it well than get tf off my thread. :camby:

Cry me a river. I said what I said, and if you dont want to take it well than get tf out my thread. :camby:
Dont worry im out, you've derailed your own thread on another topic that wasnt even being talked about by a user

:dead:

giphy.gif

Nafiso Qalanjo

Dont worry im out, you've derailed your own thread on another topic that wasnt even being talked about by a user

:dead:
The coping is real with this one. Nigga you embarrassed yourself for 4 pages going back in forth with me.
wadada ku qul qul
giphy.gif

Shimbiris

Ψ¨Ω‰ΩŽΨ± ΨΊΩ‰ΩŽΩ„ Ψ₯ي؀ ΨΉΨ’Ω†Ψ€ Ω„Ψ€
VIP
If you find suits to be more classy than a Macwiis Im sorry but your white washed :mjdontkno:

I will take it one step further and tell you that I prefer the old toga-esque robes to this Yemeni-Hindi Macawiis export:

is7iuN6.jpg

And a turban... Somebody get me a fucking turban! :banderas:

Nafiso Qalanjo

I will take it one step further and tell you that I prefer the old toga-esque robes to this Yemeni-Hindi Macawiis export:

ZP451Xj.png

:banderas:
pretty classy got to admit. lamagooble all the way it is then :banderas:

I once bought macawis to my white coworker before I quit. He use to tell me they look so comfy and what are they called ,where he can find them.

Trending