Are you white washed?

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Ive made my point clear several times now, it is you that is being willingly stubburn

even the comment im replying to, you are cutting the parts where im making my point

:mjlol:
I already responded to your point but even then you act like you cant read and continue to bring up the same ''point'' repetitively. Im not the stubborn one here

giphy.gif

Nafiso Qalanjo

Respond to it again without mentioning macawiis (something i didnt even bring up)
This whole thread is about macwis. You've been arguing me about that picture of the two Somali men with the MACWIS. If this isnt about macwis than what the hell are you arguing about? :mahubowtf:

At this point arguing for the sake of arguing. Go take your hormonal mood swings somewhere else

Nafiso Qalanjo

Snipping peices of what i said and ignoring others :mjlol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I already responded with this quote. Explaining why I did what I did, and how it doesn't take away from my first point.
You really thought you did something
How I Sleep Knowing | Know Your Meme

And I already responded with this quote. Explaining why I did what I did, and how it doesnt take away from my first point.
You really thought you did something
giphy.gif
No you havent, you just spun in circles dodging what i said, or else you would've stopped 5 comments ago

gifs arent gonna save you :pachah1:

giphy.gif

Nafiso Qalanjo

No you havent, you just spun in circles dodging what i said, or else you would've stopped 5 comments ago

gifs arent gonna save you :pachah1:

giphy.gif
You have low comprehension skills and it shows. I already answered your dumb question.

Just say you have low comprehension skills so this can be over with. I already answered your dumb question.
Nope im gonna go all day :pachah1:

You make a thread about being whitewashed, showed pictures of alternatives and it was essentially whitewashed from above the waist, i call it out and you bring up the macawiis

Nafiso Qalanjo

Nope im gonna go all day :pachah1:

You make a thread about being whitewashed, showed pictures of alternatives and it was essentially whitewashed from above the waist, i call it out and you bring up the macawiis
and I responded by saying if there was a MODERN day farah that dressed 100% hido iyo dhaqan I would have showed that picture instead. But unfortunately you have your panties and a bunch and dont want to let that go of things. :manny:

and I responded by saying if there was a MODERN day farah that dressed 100% hido iyo dhaqan I would have showed that picture instead. But you have your panties and a bunch and dont want to let that go of things. :manny:
The entire point was that it was still white washed in nature, literally it :dead:

there are plenty of other photos to choose from

keep at it. Your just gonna make my thread go trending :banderas:
:pachah1:

Nafiso Qalanjo

there are plenty of other photos to choose from
Really? show me a modern day farah who wears a macwis the traditional way. Not even modern day geeljires do it anymore.

Nafiso Qalanjo

As in there are plenty of other photos on geeljires wearing dhaqan clothing, not about macawiis
Macawis is Somali men dhaqan clothing. If they arent wearing macwis then it cant even be called dhaqan, but go on ahead anyways. Show me a modern day farah wear 100% hido iyo dhaqan.

Macawis is Somali men dhaqan clothing. If they arent wearing macwis then it cant even be called dhaqan, but go on ahead anyways. Show me a modern day farah wear 100% hido iyo dhaqan.
Pivot, pivot pivot! Like i said before this is not about macawiis, no matter how many times you want to spin it on that topic

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
f*ck that macawis bullshit

Its 50/50 game u playing with it, u never know when it drops

i remember this fella who took his macawis to salat tarawih we were in 5-6 ruk’ah

he gets tired and puts his arms above his macawis so his arm could rest

Little did he know the macawis kissed the floor nigga was wearing ugly ass kastumo with some weird cartoon on it, some of my niggas died of laughter (its back of the lines where no f*ck is given) :chrisfreshhah:

Back to story was never fund of macawis looks weird i wear 🩳 instead call me Abdi tyrone:mjohreally:

Trending