Are you the type of person strong or weak against pressure?

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Strong. I've always had the instinct to do the complete opposite of what I'm told. It might he a flaw I'm working on it:stressed:

surat nisa verse 28. man was created weak by allah.
from thet verse we gather we are all weak in nature and we only gain strenth through the mercy or assistance of allah

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
surat nisa verse 28. man was created weak by allah.
from thet verse we gather we are all weak in nature and we only gain strenth through the mercy or assistance of allah

Walaahi very weak. Our weakness is epic. Human weakness is so bad. In fact, ourselves when we do mistake- we say I am Human. Meaning being human is messing and mistaking. or not perfect. God is perfect.

Walaahi very weak. Our weakness is epic. Human weakness is so bad. In fact, the in ourselves when we do mistake- we say I am Human. Meaning being human is messing and mistaking. or not perfect. God is perfect.
dear youu dont know how much that one verse took of incredible pressure of myself. before that me kinda thought of myself as superman out to conquer. it put my position in perspective and took of all my unhealthy competitive strains. it also redirects you to love as a goal as no one needs love and compassion as the weak

I’m i bit stubborn and maskiin at same time and no one had ever pressured me to do anything against my well as of yet, but i’ll do anything for the family except taking a human life or stealing.

Trending