• Yes

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • No

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Somalis over 50 still take it seriously, at least my relatives at that age and above.

Think it is only younger Somalis who stopped caring.
Some Somalis here take it seriously, like 40% of them. The rest act completely the opposite, they group up in large numbers in immigrants shop centres, even in the time of lockdown few months ago when every body was acting as if it was the end of the world.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Maybe I have a bias because I see younger people around me but how can you not wear a face mask in a close setting it boggles my mind what I am seeing in our community.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I am not afraid of coronavirus but I still wear masks.

I've heard hand sanitizers aren't helpful for the virus as they are only kill germs and bacteria so I haven't been keen on using it.

I feel like people don't care anymore especially Somalis so do you still take it serious?

I never afraid of it, because I know, all I can do is take precautions, leave the rest to Allah.
INDEED, you can never run away from what was meant for you, it will reach you, even if you hide in an underground fortress.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Idc anymore. I got work to do this year and have to start working part time in a supermarket. No one wears masks outside and most don't social distance. I just hope it doesn't come back in winter or I'm screwed.

Still haven't gotten tested yet. Well that's more the fault of the government than it is mine.

Life has to go on. I won't hide from a virus.

:kanyehmm:

Yes since there is a chance of you getting incredibly sick. + being positive makes you risky among elders. I can’t handle much stress tbh

Coronavirus is no joke
In the uk were already being warned about a second wave happening during autumn and winter. This year medical clinics are even doubling the amount of flu vaccines they give to include older people and those with more health risks.

Trending