Are You Somali or Black?

What are you?

• Total voters

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
Is blackness a mental disease? If you're looking at your TV screen, You are witnessing the horrific actions of BLM and their Xuulo Somalis. We are a minority in west, and these kind of actions are not in our best interest. They are destroying our businesses, our cultural museum while madow are guarding theirs. We all have relatives or probably know someone who is infected by blackness. It's like reason goes out of the window and you become immune to logic. As I see it, you are either black or Somali because our morals and culture are very different from theirs. You can't reconcile both identities. How can we cure this disease before it consumes us all?

somalianowandthen.jpg

In a sense I am black but in another sense I am not black. I am Somali and my skin is dark. Race is a complicated matter since there's no right answer concerning what race you are. But culture and ethnicity is something a lot more concrete.

My culture is not the same as the African Americans that live in America and our roots are not the same.

But we both have connections to the same continent. But saying we are "black" first and foremost is disingenuous and disrespectful to our ancestors.

Personally, I couldn't care less about BLM or the movement for it since the movement is a joke. There is no figureheads leading the charge. It just looks like a bunch of headless chickens running around. Unlike the Civil Rights movement.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Is blackness a mental disease? If you're looking at your TV screen, You are witnessing the horrific actions of BLM and their Xuulo Somalis. We are a minority in west, and these kind of actions are not in our best interest. They are destroying our businesses, our cultural museum while madow are guarding theirs. We all have relatives or probably know someone who is infected by blackness. It's like reason goes out of the window and you become immune to logic. As I see it, you are either black or Somali because our morals and culture are very different from theirs. You can't reconcile both identities. How can we cure this disease before it consumes us all?

View attachment 121719
Its not exactly a disease its more like deliberant attempts at keeping african americans in a slave like conditions sucking any value out of their communities while killing anybody whom have or take the slightest of action to improve upon them or otherwize like a sport we as a minority should keep our culture and name in tact and fight these whites and other through educating our self on our culture and history

Trending

Latest posts