Are you Somali (Nationality) or the country you we're born/raised in first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
An example of this is me identifying more as a Somali or a British person. Do you identify with Somalia and Somalinimo more than being Canadian, American or European. Thought this is a valid question after some of the responses in the are you a Muslim or Somali first thread.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Neither.

I don't identify with either much.
A lot of Somali people tend to be caught in limbo where they don't fully identify and relate with the Somalis back home at the same time not being fully intergrated into western culture.

nationality as an identity is not really important to me its just a passport you hold or a place you were born but I have cultural influence from both (somali and american) so I consider myself an american somali

Apollo

VIP
A lot of Somali people tend to be caught in limbo where they don't fully identify and relate with the Somalis back home at the same time not being fully intergrated into western culture.

I have lived in several countries. Perhaps that's why my national identification is so weak.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Somali-Canadian

Both pretty important and Somali being more influential.

Volcahoooees

Resident of WZKSA, Wahabi-Zionist K. Sh!thole. A
2nd-gen Somali(HA)-American(Boston, MA)

Where i was raised in/live in: Jeddah, 7ijaz Tihama reigon, KSA( im also 7-gen Somali(HA)-Saudi from my Mom's side:manny:) im exposing myself now so that no one would be able to expose me
:kodaksmiley:

Last edited:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
2nd-gen Somali(HA)-American(Boston, MA)

Where i was raised in/live in: Jeddah, 7ijaz Tihama reigon, KSA( im also 7-gen Somali(HA)-Saudi from my Mom's side:manny:) im exposing myself now so that no one would be able to expose me
:kodaksmiley:

Bruh most niggas on this site can't even brush their teeth correctly ain't nobody finding you

:damedamn:

Apollo

VIP
Bruh most niggas on this site can't even brush their teeth correctly ain't nobody finding you

If you are from a laangaab (Somali-wise region) like myself, it is easy to connect the dots and trace me. One of my worries from posting here. :dead:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
If you are from a laangaab (Somali-wise region) like myself, it is easy to connect the dots and trace me. One of my worries from posting here. :dead:

Only the most fringe of qabilists could really manage that though. And even then they'd still be taking shots in the dark.

But your trolling is potentially career ending so make sure you can pin it all on someone else if push comes to shove :dead:

I'll make dua for you and bahal in the final 10 days :dead:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You're from Germany and MJ, it's not that hard not to find you and you said your parents now live in Africa,

Couple of phone calls to my great aunts in Belgium and uncles, they will call their friends in Germany, badda Bing badda boom.

Amun Amun what you gonna do when Puntites in sspot find you, Amun Amun what you gonna do when reiko spills your tea.

Kkkkkkk.

I'm kidding.

KobeWink.gif

Volcahoooees

Well i mean, every1 knows that the shay6aan is controlling al shabaab:manny: ri8?

maybe he'll get sick of my lesbian-ass and point to my direction:cosbyhmm::kendrickcry:

Be4 u know it, ill be everwhere on Somali Cable as the miskeen who got qarxised by al-shabaab in an underground gay nightclub in Jeddah:tocry:

MY LIFE IS OF THE LINE MA NIGGA WHAT ARE LAUGHING AT:damn::damn::damn:

Volcahoooees

You're from Germany and MJ, it's not that hard not to find you and you said your parents now live in Africa,

Couple of phone calls to my great aunts in Belgium and uncles, they will call their friends in Germany, badda Bing badda boom.

Amun Amun what you gonna do when Puntites in sspot find you, Amun Amun what you gonna do when reiko spills your tea.

Kkkkkkk.

I'm kidding.

KobeWink.gif
:browtf:
Im not HA anymore btw
Im HY now, :damn::damn::damn:

VixR

Veritas
Truthfully, American first, of that specifically a Somali. After that, I identify as an observation post collecting data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending