Pineapple on pizza?

• yes

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • no

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
on pizza or not? Its absolutely disgusting and if you like it you need to be euthanised. :liberaltears:
200.gif

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Pineapples do not belong on pizza.
This is fact.
Anyone who disagrees really does deserve to be put down.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
For the life of me, I just don't get the loathing people have for Pineapple Pizza. I absolutely love it, without a shadow of a doubt, my favourite type of pizza.

I'm just, sick and tired of people, slating it. Like if you don't like it......kindly f*ck off then. No one is forcing you to shove it down your throat, like its a dick.

Keo

VIP
There's nothing wrong with pineapple on pizza. I see how people on social media try to make a big deal out of it.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
There's nothing wrong with pineapple on pizza. I see how people on social media try to make a big deal out of it.

Tell me about it. People love to bang on about it "Pineapple Pizza, Oh My God" "Who loves to eat pineapple on their pizzas?"

Like it's ridiculous. I remember some time ago, when the guy, who invented Pineapple Pizza, the one from Hawaii died, some sick f*cks were actually habaring the man.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I have more problem with mushrooms on pizza, mushroom pizza needs to be killed off before pineapple.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
:ahh:I can't eat pizza if doesnt have Pineapple and some hilib. Pineapple cake is also amazing :wow1:
Pineapple upside down cake seems to be the favorite with Somalis lol I think I made it almost every night during Ramadan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending