Are you proud to be Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
No lie but i was proud to be Somali for second ,what makes you proud to be Somali?

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
proud puntite

you need to know that PUNTLAND is named after the land of punt so basically a BTEC version of Egyptians i would give Puntland respect if the had their name changed what about MajeertenLand or something like that sxb:gaasdrink:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
you need to know that PUNTLAND is named after the land of punt so basically a BTEC version of Egyptians i would give Puntland respect if the had their name changed what about MajeertenLand or something like that sxb:gaasdrink:

Let us change our name from Puntland to our old name Migertenia, shit why not! We are the only inhabitants around.:ehh:

Punt hasn't even been found, however it was likely located in North-east Sudan and Eritrea.

Plus, there's nothing to take pride in Punt, since it was only a trading colony of the Ancient Egyptians that was inhabited by people of the same racial stock as Ancient Egyptians/North Africans and was not a civilisation.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Punt hasn't even been found, however it was likely located in North-east Sudan and Eritrea.

Plus, there's nothing to take pride in Punt, since it was only a trading colony of the Ancient Egyptians that was inhabited by people of the same racial stock as Ancient Egyptians/North Africans and was not a civilisation.
so why name it that instead of being proud to be somali:umad:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I am Somali Supermist, I am very racist towards non Somalis, I don't know how I become this way, but I am still proud of my heritage and my Somalism and not ashamed of it at all .:whoo:

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I am also proud to be one of the 15 million Somalis who defended their land and sea from foreign occupation for centuries and let this generation the opportunity to turn this poor country to oil rich nation.:dabcasar:

Just what do you have against lesbians if you don't mind me asking? And by that I mean, how is it you rep the rest of the LGBT community minus the L?
nice trolling it has nothing to do with that community guessing you're another iidoor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending