Are you Pro Farmajo Or Pro Opposition

• Pro Farmajo

• Pro Opposition

• Neutral

Results are only viewable after voting.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Let's all have a poll are you pro government or pro opposition. Let's see how this shit fare out. I sure as hell am not pro opposition. I know what stateless vacuum looks like as I was exposed to it when I went to Hamar in 98 on dhaqan celis. I took my vote as pro government. Let's see where the spot swings between hsm/sharif/abdirahman shakur vs farmajo. This is easy one for me

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Jablibax I was neutral too but sxb let's be honest hsm/sharif/abdirahman shakur are all useless who have been in office before and we know what their legacy has been. Sharif ayaa ugu roon wana 'sunday school teacher' how in the world do we elect people who teach kids quran into government office, yaab.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I am always pro government and nation building. :)

wow I didn’t know u went to dhaqan Celis in xamar in 1998 brother. I would love to hear about ur experience because that was only few years removed from civil war and black hawk down

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am always pro government and nation building. :)

wow I didn’t know u went to dhaqan Celis in xamar in 1998 brother. I would love to hear about ur experience because that was only few years removed from civil war and black hawk down

It is jannah now in hamar compared to when I went which was under moryans and warlords who were extorting money called 'baad' thru vehicle jid-goyo, airports, and bakaraha businesses had to pay them, even houses which were looted were paying 'baad' to their 'damiin' who was HG 90%. Houses lacked electricity and they used 'kerosene' lamps can u believe it, kerosene lambs, toilets didn't flush cause the whole city sewage was sold as spare parts in nairobi. Dameer would bring water carted on a donkey and it would be put in something they called 'booyads' or 'tank' kkkkkkk

It's when you experience hawiye era is why I am so anti hawiye sxb, qabiil igama ahan, I know what hawiye somalia looked like. Nigga they had a small black n white tv as 'shaneemo' that's how bad that shit was then. The roads were all destroyed.

It is jannah now in hamar compared to when I went which was under moryans and warlords who were extorting money called 'baad' thru vehicle jid-goyo, airports, and bakaraha businesses had to pay them, even houses which were looted were paying 'baad' to their 'damiin' who was HG 90%. Houses lacked electricity and they used 'kerosene' lamps can u believe it, kerosene lambs, toilets didn't flush cause the whole city sewage was sold as spare parts in nairobi. Dameer would bring water carted on a donkey and it would be put in something they called 'booyads' or 'tank' kkkkkkk

It's when you experience hawiye era is why I am so anti hawiye sxb, qabiil igama ahan, I know what hawiye somalia looked like. Nigga they had a small black n white tv as 'shaneemo' that's how bad that shit was then. The roads were all destroyed.
They want civilized somalis to return to those dark days. They are uncivilized by nature

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They want civilized somalis to return to those dark days. They are uncivilized by nature

I wouldn't wish what I saw in 98 on any clan wa iga dhab, that is unfair dad inay sidasi uu nooladan. Can u believe it, they would have black n white tv which is small as hell and called it 'shaneemo this and that' with old ass movies. What stunned me the most was how all the homes lacked electricity and were using kerosene lamps because their was no electricity plant as the government run one was sold as spare parts, the sewage system was ripped out also, heck i remember an area called 'bermuda' everyon used to fear going in there because of afar qoble murusade my abtiyaal would strip you naked of your shoes and clothes was the motto.

6 pm marki la gaadho everyone wud stay in their clan neighborhood, forget street lights, laamiyo, forget police, courts, and horumar, there was none. There was one hotel 'saxafi' which was owned by HG at km 4 and the furniture in my own house here in austraalia ayaa dhaamay what they called a hotel kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. What about the green lines, don't get me started niyahow. I will always support a government for mogadishu as I know what the alternative is for that place.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@HanWER @Jiron dawladnimo wax dhaamo ma jiro, there is a time for clan competition but there is also a time you know it doesn't matter who is running the government, the alternative of no government is far worse, I AM LIVING PROOF who can tell u what mogadishu looked like without a government in the warlord era. I have intimate details only a few diaspora were returned in my 'era', the ones that are returned now are in HEAVEN with their cable tv, running water, restaurants, and beaches, war janno bay ku jiran niyahow, i saw what mogadishu was like without a government in 98. I can't wait to go back and do 'comparisons' for you guys.

It was the first time I really prayed to god and said yes there is a 'shaydhan' illahi nagaa hijaab baan oran jiray when i used to walk around talking to the people and saying your in 'hell' and they didn't know any better as they didn't have access to the internet to know what life was like in other countries. Now they have access to internet and can see how the rest of the world lives like, they have no excuse of ignorance anymore.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I can't support the man who tried to usurp Jubbaland, who stood by while his fellow autist pushed exam papers that leaked twice on Puntland, denying our students their certificates. A man who was fine with his PM stalling development funds, took a side in the Garacad vs Hobyo.

But I would have a screw loose if I support people that want to destroy their own city. Imagine what they would do to the rest of us.

:chrisfreshhah:

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
I am not seeing opposition but a bunch of wash-ups trying to get to the honey pot for personal gain at the expense of stability. Not am I a Farmaajo supporter. Between the two I choose the lesser evil.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Masha allah Farmaajo is shacabkas favorite and even on Sspot where all they do is bash him. He leads the polls :mjlol:

=
Masha allah Farmaajo is shacabkas favorite and even on Sspot where all they do is bash him. He leads the polls :mjlol:

You Marehan bots are shameless with your countless usernames. Dr Osman is the only non-Marehan/non bot in this poll who voted for Farmajo.

Screenshot 2021-02-19 at 16.40.16.png

:comeon:

Last edited:

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
Farmaajo may not be the most ideal President but he is far better than his predecessors. I think he could have been more tactful when dealing with obstinate federal states and his decision to extradite Qalbi Dhagax was a travesty but generally his achievements far outweigh these failures. Additionally, it speaks volumes about his character that he was able to complete a four-year term without being tarnished by a single corruption scandal.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Its ceeb to see people say "Its bots, Its this and that", having a answer to everything. If 1M1V occurred, and Farmajo won, would we see "The election was stolen" racket?

When 45.9% of users voted for "Pro Farmajo", are all 28 users MX or bots due to their vote? Damn, people needs to come down from cloud 9 and smell the coffee and that is "He is popular and has a whole camp of support"

Trending

Latest posts