Are you over protective?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
This thread is aimed at guys with sisters in their late teens or as young adults

Had a chat with my mates, a few who have sisters and i noticed ppl are changing. Nobody polices their phone, argues or shouts at them or forces them to answer questions etc. Most are ok with their younger siblings having social media and/or chatting to guys.

Do you have an approach or is it something you let others deal with i.e parents?

This thread is aimed at guys with sisters in their late teens or as young adults

Had a chat with my mates, a few who have sisters and i noticed ppl are changing. Nobody polices their phone, argues or shouts at them or forces them to answer questions etc. Most are ok with their younger siblings having social media and/or chatting to guys.

Do you have an approach or is it something you let others deal with i.e parents?
If they have a strong father figure most girls turn out fine sxb. in the West , boys turn out worst especially in the uk for a variety of reason( area, lack of father figure etc). I’ve been to xamar for an extended period and the girls in Somalia are as bad if not worse than the ones here.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Social media is normal everyone has it, if you beat your younger siblings when they were younger and had a father figure they should turn out fine, laakiin hadhi walaasha noqotaay waa ku duceynayaa saaxib. Wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
If they have a strong father figure most girls turn out fine sxb. in the West , boys turn out worst especially in the uk for a variety of reason( area, lack of father figure etc). I’ve been to xamar for an extended period and the girls in Somalia are as bad if not worse than the ones here.
How are they worse aren’t there restrictions over there?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I feel like there is only so much a father can do but every girl still needs her older brother. It is the Fathers job to make her feel loved and valued but only we are capable of giving them the real dose of reality.

Instead of constantly appealing to their faith and self esteem, i have to speak with them on their level to build their emotional intelligence.

Become a role model for your younger sisters and brothers, if you fok around, then, you aren’t in a position to dictate to them how to conduct their lives. You could only give them advice, it’s up to them to follow it through or not.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Become a role model for your younger sisters and brothers, if you fok around, then, you aren’t in a position to dictate to them how to conduct their lives. You could only give them advice, it’s up to them to follow it through or not.

I agree, actions speak louder than words.