are you open to arab and south asian if somalia becomes stable and a strong economy?

we could have egyptians syrians yemenis palestinians and they can do all sorts of jobs.

I would rather somalia become a diverse muslim country with a strong economy than the ethnostate tribalism it is, maybe it will help somalis become more closer

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
we could have egyptians syrians yemenis palestinians and they can do all sorts of jobs.

I would rather somalia become a diverse muslim country with a strong economy than the ethnostate tribalism it is, maybe it will help somalis become more closer
No.
Would these south asians and Arabs take millions of Somalis to work? Stupid nigga take.

Somalia should be as Somali as possible. If you are so desperate for immigrant workers just bring Oromos, they are basically Somali-lite we've brought them to work for us since the Ajuuran Empire and still do.

But no way in hell I'm gonna have to walk in Zelia speaking Hindi or Bedouin Arabic to the cashier.

No.
Would these south asians and Arabs take millions of Somalis to work? Stupid nigga take.

Somalia should be as Somali as possible. If you are so desperate for immigrant workers just bring Oromos, they are basically Somali-lite we've brought them to work for us since the Ajuuran Empire and still do.

But no way in hell I'm gonna have to walk in Zelia speaking Hindi or Bedouin Arabic to the cashier.
fine not south asians but we could create a multicultural society with different arabs and make our official languages english + arabic

Khaemwaset

VIP
fine not south asians but we could create a multicultural society with different arabs and make our official languages english + arabic
Kys Shisheeye

Somali wa Somali

No.

Oromo? ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€. I am not a huge fan of mass immigration but if we have to do so, why donโ€™t we take migrants who live in neighbouring countries, culturally/religiously compatiable countries and our historical migrants. I have no problems with Yemenis, Ethiopians (ish), Persians, Indians (Muslim only) or heck, even Chinese migrants. Idk if Iโ€™d take loads of Maghrebis though for example, or other African countries.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
1695923002534.png

Relax abdul we already let in enough of your yemeni cousins in. We got a sizeable Syrian population too. We are full go to turkey.

Oromo? ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€. I am not a huge fan of mass immigration but if we have to do so, why donโ€™t we take migrants who live in neighbouring countries, culturally/religiously compatiable countries and our historical migrants. I have no problems with Yemenis, Ethiopians (ish), Persians, Indians (Muslim only) or heck, even Chinese migrants. Idk if Iโ€™d take loads of Maghrebis though for example, or other African countries.
Fax! I would much rather have that than be raided bantus

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Well, well, well. A new troll has emerged, he/she will try desperately to get a platinum thread. A tale as old as time.

IMG_7795.jpeg

Khaemwaset

VIP
Somalia will become Bantu otherwise
Bantus got packed warya. If they start flooding the borders those Southern Somali clans will suddenly have an influx of free labour on their farms.

Wouldn't mind that, all Muslims welcome

Emir of Zayla

๐•น๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ป๐–”๐–Š๐–™๐–˜
Only if they live like how the Ethiopians do in the gulf/saudi

Som

VIP
I'm open to any immigrant who is willing to come to Somalia to build the country, learn the language and contribute to the economy. As a diaspora somali I would be a hypocrite if I stood against immigrants.

Trending