are you open to arab and south asian if somalia becomes stable and a strong economy?

we could have egyptians syrians yemenis palestinians and they can do all sorts of jobs.

I would rather somalia become a diverse muslim country with a strong economy than the ethnostate tribalism it is, maybe it will help somalis become more closer
It’s niggas like you we should keep away from government or any political role.

we could have egyptians syrians yemenis palestinians and they can do all sorts of jobs.

I would rather somalia become a diverse muslim country with a strong economy than the ethnostate tribalism it is, maybe it will help somalis become more closer
How do you think the western world got so powerful. They took the greatest minds from every nation and settled them there and made them their own. Somalia needs to do the same, we also need highly skilled workers. Every successful nation does this in one way or another.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
No.
Would these south asians and Arabs take millions of Somalis to work? Stupid nigga take.

Somalia should be as Somali as possible. If you are so desperate for immigrant workers just bring Oromos, they are basically Somali-lite we've brought them to work for us since the Ajuuran Empire and still do.

But no way in hell I'm gonna have to walk in Zelia speaking Hindi or Bedouin Arabic to the cashier.
how do you feel about the tons of arabs in djibouti?

You only bring in outsiders once you have firmly established control over all the strategic and lucrative sectors of the economy; Africans do the opposite and allow complete strangers [Lebanese in West Africa] to control vast sectors of their economy.

I wouldn't even allow other Africans to come in until I have established and cemented my control over the strategic sectors of the economy; I would only make exceptions for the Nuba, Blue Nile Nilotes, Kalenjin, Turkana, Maasai-Samburu, Luo, and other Nilotes.