Are you obligated to tell your spouse how you make?

Do they really need to know how much you make?

• Yes

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My money is her money. Why even keep it a secret everyday getting a phonecall if we can buy this/that or if we can afford it.. asking for a headache

Would you tell your spouse how much your salary is?

If you have reached the level of spouse and salary/income has not been discussed in depth, then that is warning sign of bad communication skills :)

Regardless of the model used: joint account, separate accounts, joint accounts for necessities, income must be discussed and dealt with :)

My money is her money. Why even keep it a secret everyday getting a phonecall if we can buy this/that or if we can afford it.. asking for a headache

Agree

If your're just getting to know each other and started dating its a NO!

If your're looking to get married and invest in a future together then YES!

Have you been watching bkchat? That's the topic they were discussing today

And yes...I think there should be open communication as to how much each of us makes. I don't need to necessarily know the exact amount but a rough estimation.

Imagine he's been earning money through illegal activities, trapping on the side and he's bank account has slowly been rising to 6/7 digits without my knowledge. I will hand him in to the police myself :damnmusic:

Last edited:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
There is something seriously wrong with your relationship if you have not talked about money
I don't want to marry a broke female. imma need to know how much she making.
That's why you get a girl with a degree or studying her Masters and on a career track

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You should tell your significant other you lost your job and blew through all your savings to judge their reaction.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Yes!

Often times, financial miscommunication leads to unhealthy relationship. I want to share everything I make with my family. :)

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
There is something seriously wrong with your relationship if you have not talked about money

That's why you get a girl with a degree or studying her Masters and on a career track
That's what I plan on doing. I also want to avoid a gold digger as well. Imma need to know about the bank account before I marry a chick

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
That's what I plan on doing. I also want to avoid a gold digger as well. Imma need to know about the bank account before I marry a chick
Exactly, also get a girl that goes to gyms or wants to start training because after a marriage they tent get bigger for some reason but maybe thats just me :kanyeshrug:

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
its not her business she can tell me what she wan't or estimation for food and i will give her the money if my dad or my brother or her brother ask I will tell them she should ask the female questions to the females but i need to know when she get money from anyone but she not allowed to work

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Have you been watching bkchat? That's the topic they were discussing today

And yes...I think there should be open communication as to how much each of us makes. I don't need to necessarily know the exact amount but a rough estimation.

Imagine he's been earning money through illegal activities, trapping on the side and he's bank account has slowly been rising to 6/7 digits without my knowledge. I will hand him in to the police myself :damnmusic:
No u won’t.
What makes u think a good drug dealer will even tell u let alone catch him lackin with his Trap money?

Ill keep both of our bank cards, easier to hide my meager earnings that way :mjlaugh:

^ This to be honest
1373.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ill keep both of our bank cards, easier to hide my meager earnings that way :mjlaugh:
Keep both your bank cards? That would actually happen if she was an illiterate fob, but an educated Somali girl I'm the west won't allow that to happen.

Keep kulaha, you made me laugh and mad at the same time.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.