Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Hypothetically speaking you were in a position to hire personnel: one candidate is a fellow diaspora Somali, the other is an Ajnabi, equally qualified. Who would you hire?

If they're equally qualified, both of them would be equally good for the task you may give them. Loyalty and other factors would then play a part. I would pick the candidate that fits the vision of the (or my) company the best.

To be honest with you, I personally hate working with Somalis. I used to have a Somali manager for a few months and it was horrible.
I have managed somalis and even now managing a somali. Its not easy as he expects me to be biased towards him. And I really do look after him. But I do it in a sly way while this guy expect clear favoritism infront of others. Also like most Somalis he is too proud to say I dont know which put me in awkward position as he said he can do things he cant

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Doesnt matter. You must choose a worker through their qualities. Hence you would make more of an earning. Also, make sure they’re loyal and not easily sucked out of the usefulness.

I would not hire isaaq if a hawiye or darood or rahnw or yibir is more qualified and i will monitor the people suggested by my employees
When it comes to ajnabis i will always consider a somali first but if the ajnabi is more dedicated and serious ill hire him/her,but there will always be a position for a somali regardless of qabil,i will employe any somali give them a 3 months trail to see if they are dedicated and disciplined enough i wont give an ajnabi the same chance

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Hypothetically speaking you were in a position to hire personnel: one candidate is a fellow diaspora Somali, the other is an Ajnabi, equally qualified. Who would you hire?
Hire the Somali in a heartbeat even if he didn’t quialify.

But if I owned the company I would hire ajnabi.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
I will pray istikhara and ask Allah to help with my decision.

I will give the one Allah chooses for me.

That is the point of istikhara.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts