Are you learning any languages?

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I learnt french and I started to learn Spanish.:obama:As they are both Romance languages it’s pretty easy so far.
Thanks Duolingo:banderas:
Ok now tell me your language you’re learning

What about Modern Standard Arabic?

Standard Arabic is commonly used in newspapers, media etc. Dialects however, vary from one place to another. For example, i can say something in Fusha Arabic(standard Arabic) and it would be understandable to another arab person, but it comes off as more complex. Like shakesperean English

Example: I'd like to make the necessary arrangements to order a goat today(fusha arabic)
vs
I want to order a goat(dialect)

Also my habaryar is in Egypt rn and learning the deen and language. So, i can use it on her when she comes inshallah

Last edited:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I was learning French the other week but after trying it for couple of days I gave up, just like I gave up on becoming vegetarian, learning to ice skate, crocheting, and million other things.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I am learning Korean if I can understand it that is. It is so hard

Already, I know, English, Arabic, French, Italian, Somali , Swahilil,, bit of Turkish , Malay and Amharic (A very bit)

Already, I know, English, Arabic, French, Italian, Somali , Swahilil,, bit of Turkish , Malay and Amharic (A very bit)
yh teaching myself Korean too. The writing isn't hard after 1 year of practice but there's nobody to talk to :noneck:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

tu parli italiano?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
yh teaching myself Korean too. The writing isn't hard after 1 year of practice but there's nobody to talk to :noneck:
Speaking is really hard
But writing is horrendous. I can only write
나는 소말리아 which translates to I am Somali. Nothing else. Not another word

Trending

Latest posts