Are you happy with your life?

Genuinely at the moment? I see alot of somalis on here both male and female always mad about something. Usually its because they are unhappy with something in thier lives.

Truth be told 5 years ago, i was unhappy too. Deadbeat job, single. But alhamdulliah everything is fine now. I am not saying there are no struggles Life always is a struggle. But contenment reigns supreme.

There is nothing wrong with unhappiness. But there is something wrong about just accepting the causes and not doing something about it

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
A lot of people have money problems, they should learn to make their own money but would rather complai about other people wealth

Me? I'm good

Genuinely at the moment? I see alot of somalis on here both male and female always mad about something. Usually its because they are unhappy with something in thier lives.

Truth be told 5 years ago, i was unhappy too. Deadbeat job, single. But alhamdulliah everything is fine now. I am not saying there are no struggles Life always is a struggle. But contenment reigns supreme.

There is nothing wrong with unhappiness. But there is something wrong about just accepting the causes and not doing something about it
Very well said at the end

Alhamdulilah I am content with my life wan caafimad qaba, meel nabad ayan jooga, wan shaqeysta, guri fcn ayan daganahay, waxan cunno wan heysta, ciddeyda ayan la jooga alhamdulilah plus in a couple of months wan guursanaa :ahh:

marka alhamdulilah I'm 100% happy with my life

Ilaahay aya mahad iska leh

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I’m happy alhamdullilah, Allah has given me enough to be grateful for, it’s normal for humans to always want more, as I find myself always wishing for more things but I also take the time everyday to be thankful for all I was given.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Beyond happy Alxamdulilah.

Just 2 more years of Med school and I'll officially be a doctor. My hooyo and aabo are set to retire back home in a year or two and all my siblings are career professionals.

The only thing that's left on my bucket list is to start a family, travel, help the poor/needy and work on my Deen and maybe become a theologian.

Alxamdulilah ×1000. Life wasn't always easy but it does get better.

Trending

Latest posts