Are you guys ok with traditional role as a wife?

I'm not comfortable with people imposing their will on me so I don't seek relationships with those types. If guy doesn't try to respect or understand me, he will get nowhere.

The Deen says being obedient to your husband is key to paradise. The Deen stresses that the wife is under the obligation of obeying her husband. This remains unless he commands her to disobey Allah The Exalted.

She is required to obey him and exert her utmost effort to fulfill his needs in a way that makes him satisfied and thankful. This is supported by the Hadeeth where the Prophet, SAW, said:“If the woman performs the five daily prayers, fasts the month of Ramadan, maintains her chastity and obeys her husband, she will enter the Paradise of her Lord.” Likewise, Allah The Exalted Says (what means): {But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them.} [Quran 4:34] Moreover, the Prophet, SAW, said: “Were I to order anyone to prostrate himself before anyone else, I would have ordered the woman to prostrate herself before her husband.”

Obedience is the first right that Islam acknowledges for the husband over his wife walalo

The Deen says being obedient to your husband is key to paradise. The Deen stresses that the wife is under the obligation of obeying her husband. This remains unless he commands her to disobey Allah The Exalted.

She is required to obey him and exert her utmost effort to fulfill his needs in a way that makes him satisfied and thankful. This is supported by the Hadeeth where the Prophet, SAW, said:“If the woman performs the five daily prayers, fasts the month of Ramadan, maintains her chastity and obeys her husband, she will enter the Paradise of her Lord.” Likewise, Allah The Exalted Says (what means): {But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them.} [Quran 4:34] Moreover, the Prophet, SAW, said: “Were I to order anyone to prostrate himself before anyone else, I would have ordered the woman to prostrate herself before her husband.”

Obedience is the first right that Islam acknowledges for the husband over his wife walalo

If I was meant to be submissive why was I born Somali?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Where in the Deen does it say I have to ask my husband permission to do anything? If you want a women to ''YES MASSA'' you Somali women arent the ones your looking for saxiib. You need a maid not a wife
Well actually, obedience is the first right recorded that we have over our wives.

In fact, a woman cannot observe voluntary fasting without her husbands permission.

E01DC1B7-2881-42DE-9434-5BEF2D19E08F.jpeg

As you know Bukhari is the most trusted hadith collection out there.

Various hadith that corroborate what I say.

413BEC3A-908E-463A-8AB4-36030EADCA5C.jpeg
215271F5-009E-4B01-A0D2-D6E513756C8E.jpeg

What does the famous scholar and mujaddid Ibn Taymiyyah have to tell us?
02645DB2-963F-4507-B657-A2557201AC54.jpeg

But don't worry, women have rights over their husbands as well.

B29F1530-D3BB-45D5-9368-F2390906ED59.jpeg

Alluring

Sayonara
No one minds being obedient for a good man. But if he's going to be a cheapskate and do everything 50/50 then leadership is 50/50 and no one is superior over another.

If a women you're about to marry says she wants 50/50 and won't be obedient towards you just run away. Take your pride and self respect and go home.

Most of these disagreeable diaspora chicks are going to be unmarried spinsters anyway. Let Dajaal have them and keep it pushin'.
What about deen

dr.leorio

death\emitter
What about deen

The Deen tells Muslim women to obey their husband. That is a fact.

The Deen also requires men to provide and protect and I have no problems with that. And most men won't either.

The elephant in the room is that modern western women refuse to concede to the first point. That is why most of them will not be in successful relationships, let alone marriage.

Gambar

VIP
Obedience/submission is not what you all think it is. A man is a provider, technically the wife should not be paying any bills or supporting the household financially hence why the husband is the head of the household and makes all decisions. The wife is supposed to support that.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I'd like to clarify some things in this thread obedience doesn't mean the husband is a boss over the wife

Relationship between the husband and wife its based on co-operation you shouldn't frame it on orders you're not a boss your a leader

Theres a big difference practicing power with people and over people the sharia didn't ask you to boss people around

Besides we should emulate the prophet scw how he treat hos wife with kidness,respect,love and sharing the househould duties

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
I want a manly dominant man. That can guide me and our kids. A family is peaceful and functional when everyone knows his role and don’t cosplay.

May Allah destroys feminine men.

The husband is the leader of the family in Islam. Obedience to your husband does not mean you are his slave, nor can he order you around like a slave or maid. Obedience in this context means that you must try to be as cooperative as possible. That you must work together for a harmonious marriage.

For example, if your husband asks you to carry out a task, which you are full capable of doing, have the time for and it is completely logical and acceptable, you shouldn't refuse to do it just because you feel like refusing.

Trending