Are you guys ok with traditional role as a wife?

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
The Deen says being obedient to your husband is key to paradise. The Deen stresses that the wife is under the obligation of obeying her husband. This remains unless he commands her to disobey Allah The Exalted.

She is required to obey him and exert her utmost effort to fulfill his needs in a way that makes him satisfied and thankful. This is supported by the Hadeeth where the Prophet, SAW, said:โ€œIf the woman performs the five daily prayers, fasts the month of Ramadan, maintains her chastity and obeys her husband, she will enter the Paradise of her Lord.โ€ Likewise, Allah The Exalted Says (what means): {But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them.} [Quran 4:34] Moreover, the Prophet, SAW, said: โ€œWere I to order anyone to prostrate himself before anyone else, I would have ordered the woman to prostrate herself before her husband.โ€

Obedience is the first right that Islam acknowledges for the husband over his wife walalo
:mjlol: :dead:
Thank god I'm not ever getting married. Single till I pringle :rejoice:

The Deen says being obedient to your husband is key to paradise. The Deen stresses that the wife is under the obligation of obeying her husband. This remains unless he commands her to disobey Allah The Exalted.

She is required to obey him and exert her utmost effort to fulfill his needs in a way that makes him satisfied and thankful. This is supported by the Hadeeth where the Prophet, SAW, said:โ€œIf the woman performs the five daily prayers, fasts the month of Ramadan, maintains her chastity and obeys her husband, she will enter the Paradise of her Lord.โ€ Likewise, Allah The Exalted Says (what means): {But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them.} [Quran 4:34] Moreover, the Prophet, SAW, said: โ€œWere I to order anyone to prostrate himself before anyone else, I would have ordered the woman to prostrate herself before her husband.โ€

Obedience is the first right that Islam acknowledges for the husband over his wife walalo
Abdullah Yusuf Ali: Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard.

Nafiso Qalanjo

So you would choose fooling around in this Dunya of 70 years over eternal paradise?!!
fooling around? :what1:
Marriage is sunna not waajib saxiib. Im not gonna go to hell if I dont marry:sass1:

No, I do not want to be submissive to anyone. I want a 50/50 relationship like my parents. He works while I stay at home cook and clean and raise the kids. His money is our money and my money is my money.

Karim

I could agree with you but then weโ€™d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
fooling around? :what1:
Marriage is sunna not waajib saxiib. Im not gonna go to hell if I dont marry:sass1:
So how would you satisfy your sexual desires?!! We are humans after all and the world is full of temptations. In the same way that volcano builds up to eruption is the way sexual feelings seem to build up inside the humans when they don't have sex for a prolonged period.

So how would you satisfy your sexual desires?!! We are humans after all and the world is full of temptations. In the same way that volcano builds up to eruption is the way sexual feelings seem to build up inside the humans when they don't have sex for a prolonged period.
Some of us donโ€™t feel any sexual desires you know.

Nafiso Qalanjo

I dont have sexual desires. Im asexual :hillarybiz:

Nafiso Qalanjo

I would be an obedient wife, if my husband is a rich, loyal and respectful man to me.
:ohhhdamn:
download (1).jpeg

Are you guys ok with traditional role as a wife. You suprised to be obidient to your husband. Anyways i just wanted to know your thought about this and everything i did not bring upp.
Iโ€™m ok with it. I donโ€™t mind cooking & cleaning but I would like some help. And if heโ€™s doing his bit yesss.

I think itโ€™s applicable if heโ€™s a good man.

Karim

I could agree with you but then weโ€™d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I think itโ€™s applicable if heโ€™s a good man.
Obviously! If he's unreligious degenerate freak then it's better not to follow his erratic orders. But why would you even marry such person in the first place?! You should do thorough vetting to your future spouse before you tie the knot.

Nope.

I have no desire to be dominated nor do I want to dominate some man.

My marriage will be built on equal ground where no one assumes role of master/servant. If I don't find a man with similar mindset, I will happily stay single and unmmarried for life.
Thatโ€™s a good mindset. Same Iโ€™m not bossy person and I donโ€™t like to be bosses around. Guided sure.

Obviously! If he's unreligious degenerate freak then it's better not to follow his erratic orders. But why would you even marry such person in the first place?! You should do thorough vetting to your future spouse before you tie the knot.
Yes. But Iโ€™m just making the distinction cause some men want that. But they donโ€™t deserve just saying ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Yes I support my husband 100% and I am obedient to him because he is respectful, an amazing husband and father and carries out all of his responsibilities given to him by Islam.

Women donโ€™t have problems being obedient when men are good husband/fathers and provide for their families. The issue is when a dusty broke guy starts screaming about a โ€œraaliyo โ€œ wife when he cannot even fulfill his basic obligations.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
If a women you're about to marry says she wants 50/50 and won't be obedient towards you just run away. Take your pride and self respect and go home.

Most of these disagreeable diaspora chicks are going to be unmarried spinsters anyway. Let Dajaal have them and keep it pushin'.

Trending