Are you guys ok with traditional role as a wife?

Are you guys ok with traditional role as a wife. You suprised to be obidient to your husband. Anyways i just wanted to know your thought about this and everything i did not bring upp.

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Quick question to you farahs. Where did you get the idea that Somali women were ever subservient to their husbands?

Are you guys ok with traditional role as a wife. You suprised to be obidient to your husband. Anyways i just wanted to know your thought about this and everything i did not bring upp.
I like being submissive and getting ignored and caring the family... yeah I wouldn’t mind being obedient to my husband

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Nope.

I have no desire to be dominated nor do I want to dominate some man.

My marriage will be built on equal ground where no one assumes role of master/servant. If I don't find a man with similar mindset, I will happily stay single and unmmarried for life.

Nafiso Qalanjo

Where in the Deen does it say I have to ask my husband permission to do anything? If you want a women to ''YES MASSA'' you Somali women arent the ones your looking for saxiib. You need a maid not a wife

Nafiso Qalanjo

I am a guy what are you on about
Saved a picture of butt naked James Charels + Sus comments in almost every post + wanting to be a house wife..... :cosbyhmm:
383.png

Nafiso Qalanjo

It’s not sus if it’s joking since I say no homo all the time being a rime up where I haven’t said no homo
First stage in being in the closet is denial.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Where in the Deen does it say I have to ask my husband permission to do anything? If you want a women to ''YES MASSA'' you Somali women arent the ones your looking for saxiib. You need a maid not a wife
The Deen says being obedient to your husband is key to paradise. The Deen stresses that the wife is under the obligation of obeying her husband. This remains unless he commands her to disobey Allah The Exalted.

She is required to obey him and exert her utmost effort to fulfill his needs in a way that makes him satisfied and thankful. This is supported by the Hadeeth where the Prophet, SAW, said:β€œIf the woman performs the five daily prayers, fasts the month of Ramadan, maintains her chastity and obeys her husband, she will enter the Paradise of her Lord.” Likewise, Allah The Exalted Says (what means): {But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them.} [Quran 4:34] Moreover, the Prophet, SAW, said: β€œWere I to order anyone to prostrate himself before anyone else, I would have ordered the woman to prostrate herself before her husband.”

Obedience is the first right that Islam acknowledges for the husband over his wife walalo

Trending