Are you going to get the Covid-19 vaccine (POLL)

Are you going to get vaccinated?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
giphy.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
YES. Even tho i am already infected, but a vaccine wont hurt

I guess the virus is here to stay if less then 70 percent of the population doesn't take the vaccine

I will double up my supplements dosage and continue to work from home. I am not going to become a guinea pig for these mad scientists. I reckon most people will take the vaccine especially those at risk. :kanyeshrug:

Politicians are already saying vaccinations may be necessary to fly, go to school and work, etc. Their 'It's your right not to get one but it's other people's right to not be around you' policy. They are weasels. We will have no choice. I can't wait for the next protest.

I’m gonna wait till people get it. The people who take it first are usually the most gullible. I’ll view them as lab rats. If the vaccination is legit then and only then will I consider it :sass2:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Politicians are already saying vaccinations may be necessary to fly, go to school and work, etc. Their 'It's your right not to get one but it's other people's right to not be around you' policy. They are weasels. We will have no choice. I can't wait for the next protest.

I'm not taking it regardless. I might have an allergy to it.

I've already signed the e-petition and I recommend you do as well.

Trending

Latest posts