Are you an extrovert or introvert?

I have gone out every single day since the quarantine. But in nature, in the forests.

It is remarkably peaceful, amazing to be honest with you.
I plan on going for a walk right now actually Lool. I need fresh air, and I usually go by myself. I just meant like I like going out to cafes, bookstores, malls etc. I can’t do that now with the quarantine.

is it time to hit up admin again ?
it’s a yes or no question bro :samwelcome:
2F7BA571-FA54-45E6-8308-F251FEDBF800.jpeg

NO

I plan on going for a walk right now actually Lool. I need fresh air, and I usually go by myself. I just meant like I like going out to cafes, bookstores, malls etc. I can’t do that now with the quarantine.
Just open your window, why go to fresh air when you can invite it? :samwelcome:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah

Long walk to refresh your mind
:wow1:

But it has to be in nature :damedamn:

City noise is too much sometimes.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Introvert. I'm thriving under solitary chaos. Bring on the books. My active imagination can't be tempered by being homebound.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I think the degree to which someone is introverted is influenced by genetics and environment. Those predisposed to be introverted can turn out social people if the culture in their environment is open and sociable. That's why I think it's rare to find an introverted Somali back home.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I prefer to spend time alone to be honest. I was self isolating before it was considered mandatory.

:snoop: :mjlol:

I always knew u r an introvert. Maybe it is the Seattle weather made u this way?

Trending