Are you an extrovert or introvert?

There are only a few people that I can hang with. Other people just annoy me to be honest. I know that's not nice, but I am allergic to bullshit.

I’m an ambivert that leans more to the extroverted side. I’m not super outgoing, but the quarantine really showed me that I like going out, and it’s upsetting to have my freedom and independence challenged.

I’m an ambivert that leans more to the extroverted side. I’m not super outgoing, but the quarantine really showed me that I like going out, and it’s upsetting to have my freedom and independence challenged.

I have gone out every single day since the quarantine. But in nature, in the forests.

It is remarkably peaceful, amazing to be honest with you.

:comeon: its very rare to see introvert with social skill..they cant even look you in the eye
:mjlol: and it is rare to see extrovert that is not nosey and annoying

Im 5 days at home or indoor...2 days outdoor playing and making connections

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
very introverted
i don’t like going up to people and talking to them, and most people really annoy me for some reason
i only talk to very few people, like four or five

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I have gone out every single day since the quarantine. But in nature, in the forests.

It is remarkably peaceful, amazing to be honest with you.

Definitely this. Doing things on my own is infinitely better than with a group or others. I thoroughly enjoy my own company but since we're social animals I also need people time as well. Balance is wholesome.

Why isn’t there a in between option?
:damedamn:
i would take that option
That's right bro. This thread is disenfranchising us out of touch weebs that haven't seen the sun in years, yet somehow think we have even an ounce of extroversion left in us.

Why must we be bullied so much comrade :mjcry:

Trending