Are you addicted to Social Media?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
A month ago I would've said no. It was fun to use but never addicting for me, but this is my 1000'th post which really just shows me how much I've been craving to be part of the Somali community. I've definitely learned more about my culture, language, history, people and country in the past couple of weeks than I have pretty much all my life. But too much of anything, whether good or bad, is detrimental for a person.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Actually it is the other way around for me, social media is addicted to me :noneck:
Notices after notice, call after call, people searching for me literally, like I’m a missing person case, “what happened to Nalle” etc. :ayaanswag:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Actually it is the other way around for me, social media is addicted to me :noneck:
Notices after notice, call after call, people searching for me literally, like I’m a missing person case, “what happened to Nalle” etc. :ayaanswag:

Lying is haram :drakewtf:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Lying is haram :drakewtf:
Bruh don’t make me take a screenshot of my phone. I barely post on here, but lately I’ve taken my refuge to sspot so the hunting can end. My worst fear everytime is seeing a thread off me, I make sure to type in my real name here on the search tool and thank god every time I don’t find anything :noneck:
I know that lying is haram, so is judging people.:farole:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Bruh don’t make me take a screenshot of my phone. I barely post on here, but lately I’ve taken my refuge to sspot so the hunting can end. My worst fear everytime is seeing a thread off me, I make sure to type in my real name here on the search tool and thank god every time I don’t find anything :noneck:
I know that lying is haram, so is judging people.:farole:

giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts