Are you able to be serious?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I feel like I just can't, doesn't matter what the news is I'll always feel the need to make a joke out of it. Do any of you feel the same way? My way of coping with any of life stresses or problems is by inserting humor to it even when it's a sensitive topic.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
No. Life is a joke and the sooner you come to that realization the easier you'll have navigating through it. People's reactions to things are hilarious, people are hilarious, big ass machines flying through the air and on the ground are hilarious. We live in an absurd world.

Though don't laugh at a Funeral even though it is hilarious, people don't like that :manny:

People have different way in reacting to situations, you and @Phiirso clearly lack the ability of free thinking and only know how to insert humor in everything.

It's a very unattractive trait for females.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
People have different way in reacting to situations, you and @Phiirso clearly lack the ability of free thinking and only know how insert humor in everything.

Great analysis Stephen A Smith you got all that from two lines? . I've never had any issues with the opposite gender matter fact they love my sense of humor. It must be because I am so landhereee

:feelinmyself:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
People have different way in reacting to situations, you and @Phiirso clearly lack the ability of free thinking and only know how to insert humor in everything.

giphy.gif

Great analysis Stephen A Smith you got all that from two lines? . I've never had any issues with the opposite gender matter fact they love my sense of humor. It must be because I am so landhereee

:feelinmyself:
There you go, you can't even have a serious discussion with me without joking. In every situation, the first step is acceptance and I doubt a man with no ability to free think will accept his social anxiety.

You will forever remain stupid and boring

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
There you go, you can't even have a serious discussion with me without joking. In every situation, the first step is acceptance and I doubt a man with no ability to free think will accept his social anxiety.

You will forever remain stupid and boring

Stop projecting here I said I can't be serious not that I am socially inept.

:wtfdis:

There is a time and place for jokes

And making jokes of terrible news and sensitive topics, well, that is concerning. :wow1:

You might have psychopathy nigga :stressed:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
i have an issue with making a joke out of literally anything sad, dangerous, or anything important
i’m trying to stop myself but you’re right, it’s a good cope

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Again, the first step is acceptance. If you can't get pass that then don't bother quote me again. I don't want to waste time with a close minded moron.

Haaye Dr.Phil I won't be quoting any more comments from you now on . You can keep your pseudoscience evaluation of others to yourself, the only person who's analysis of me I will listen to is @sophisticate

:rejoice:

Last edited:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
There is a time and place for jokes

And making jokes of terrible news and sensitive topics, well, that is concerning. :wow1:

You might have psychopathy nigga :stressed:

I don't think so since when it's a serious situation I mostly think of it in my head. Depending how close I am with the person is when I say what it is. Obviously some topics are no go zones and I will never say them out loud, but I most definitely think them in my mind. Intrusive thoughts plague my existences I crack up at anything

:mjlol:

I feel like I just can't, doesn't matter what the news is I'll always feel the need to make a joke out of it. Do any of you feel the same way? My way of coping with any of life stresses or problems is by inserting humor to it even when it's a sensitive topic.
I laughed while one of my classmates were talking about how her dad broke her back

I honestly agree. I’m also constantly thinking about awkward moments in my past.