Are you a Somali before you are a Muslim or are you Muslim before you are a Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you read half his posts? He posts like Pakis, Arabs and Somalis bullied him daily. All of his posts attacks on those people. He's not a troll because his style is way too personal for that, and he's not a regular Atheist either. I stand by my declaration.

It's pretty easy to spot a victim of bullying. In their behavior, response and character.
That's a load of crap! Come on, come up with better stuff.

Any Muslim who puts nationalism over Deen needs to check their aqeedah. These atheists love to play the nationalism card but it's they that constantly insult and ridicule Somali dhaqan on here apart from Bielsa iyo Bahal and maybe a few others.

In your grave you won't be asked if you're Somali. Somalinimo janno malagu tagaayo.

It's ironic how they accuse Muslims of having a victim mentality when they are here crying about Arabs every day as if this religion belongs to Arabs. Their emotional outbursts reveal something deeper than they care to admit.

I've noticed a disturbing trend on here where these atheists feel emboldened to mock and ridicule our beliefs and the majority of the Muslims here are silent or turn a blind eye to it. I understand we come here for banter but when someone is mocking your beliefs you don't just stand by and say nothing. The very least of Imaan is to hate it in your heart but we should speak out against it. If you say anything about Western culture or homosexuality these atheists lose their heads. They act as if their gaalnimo will prevent them from being shipped off on boats along wirh the Muslims they hate.

Believe me when I say this those on here who bash Islam would never dare to do it infront of a Muslim.
& if they did they'd get their heads shoved up their ass.
They come here to blow off some steam that's why we ignore them.

Have you read half his posts? He posts like Pakis, Arabs and Somalis bullied him daily. All of his posts attacks on those people. He's not a troll because his style is way too personal for that, and he's not a regular Atheist either. I stand by my declaration.

It's pretty easy to spot a victim of bullying. In their behavior, response and character.

Half my posts ? so your basically following me around watching what I post ? if you want my attention then say so thanks for letting me rent a room in your mind :hemad:, and me posting or even mentioning Pakistanis or Arabs I don't even do that often, is just that your in your feelings ruunta sheeg trying to come at me with your faux psychoanalysis like that's going to stop me from posting,and about me getting bullied who Moi ?:pachah1: crawl back into your dinky fjord cos there ain't no safe space around me:russ:

Are you a Somali before you are a Muslim or are you Muslim before you are a Somali? Is Ali from Saudi Arabia who is Muslim dearer to you than Liban from Somalia who is a non Muslim.

Religion is your wife that you can divorce her, change her and go back to her, but your country is your mum who you can not divorce her, that's we can have term like EX Muslim/Christian but not EX Somali/English/Palestinian. Always remember that before Islam came to Somalia we were Jew, Christian and pagan.

Walahi the real kufar I know irl have more respect for our deen than these Somali gaalo. You'd think they have Muslim parents why are they this hostile full of hate and so disrespectful. No one is forcing them to convert to Islam but why can't they at least respect our religion. It's almost as if they are trying to convert us.

Tbh i dont care if non-somali muslims detest me and i dont care about their racist and discriminatory opinions .The only thing that matters to me is the islamic principle of muslims being brothers .
34220f1e5d8bb1e3eac4581d8a7037d7.jpg

I love this picture

Half my posts ? so your basically following me around watching what I post ? if you want my attention then say so thanks for letting me rent a room in your mind :hemad:, and me posting or even mentioning Pakistanis or Arabs I don't even do that often, is just that your in your feelings ruunta sheeg trying to come at me with your faux psychoanalysis like that's going to stop me from posting,and about me getting bullied who Moi ?:pachah1: crawl back into your dinky fjord cos there ain't no safe space around me:russ:
I felt sad for you while reading this.

Believe me when I say this those on here who bash Islam would never dare to do it infront of a Muslim. & if they did they'd get their heads shoved up their ass. They come here to blow off some steam that's why we ignore them.
Personally, I have said far more uncompromising things in front of Muslims in real life than here.

Internet Jihadists like @Cognitivedissonance hide themselves to absolute silliness in real life.

Believe me when I say this those on here who bash Islam would never dare to do it infront of a Muslim.
& if they did they'd get their heads shoved up their ass.
They come here to blow off some steam that's why we ignore them.

Shoved by who by you give me a break keyboard warrior half of you lot are caruur, and most are hypocrite to booth it is in the deen that a Muslim should leave a place of fitna immediately but you lot keep coming back for more what does that tell you.

We aint going nowhere no matter the death threats the ridicule, you lot want your deen to be respected but won't reciprocate a modicum of respect back.

Foh :camby:

Shoved by who by you give me a break keyboard warrior half of you lot are caruur, and most are hypocrite to booth it is in the deen that a Muslim should leave a place of fitna immediately but you lot keep coming back for more what does that tell you.

We aint going nowhere no matter the death threats the ridicule, you lot want your deen to be respected but won't reciprocate a modicum of respect back.

Foh :camby:
You're the biggest keyboard warrior here. No wonder the louder you are online the quieter you are in real life.

Muh Stockholm syndrome raah it runs deep :drakelaugh::hemad:Got damn talk about being in your feelings.

Screenshot_2016-12-13-14-55-33-1.png

Anyway it was nice making you kiddies cry gotta run along smell ya later :hemad:

Walahi the real kufar I know irl have more respect for our deen than these Somali gaalo. You'd think they have Muslim parents why are they this hostile full of hate and so disrespectful. No one is forcing them to convert to Islam but why can't they at least respect our religion. It's almost as if they are trying to convert us.
Because they left a religion that preaches their death
I don't get that mad at Islam even though it wants my head chopped off because I don't believe in it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.