Are you a Somali before you are a Muslim or are you Muslim before you are a Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bielsa and you were saying before ?
That a Muslim Somali is dearer to you then what again mate ? It seems the love isn't reciprocated :chrisfreshhah:

A Somali Muslim holds a Muslim Arab who calls him and sees him as a Abeed dearer then a Gaal Somali :mjlol:

Pakistani muslim is dearer to a Somali Muslim who sees him as a then a Gaal Somali.

Muh ummah muh Stockholm syndrome

Leaf baba Xaraab alone you gaal apostate xaarka iskaa daqiin.
Screenshot_2016-12-13-14-55-33-1.png

It's all bullshit. Somali Muslims hate Ethiopians Muslims. Arab Muslims hate any black Muslims. Even Somali Muslims hate their fellow Somali Muslims and disown those who marry from them (Madhibaan minorities, anyone?). If being Muslim meant as much as internet Jihadists like @Cognitivedissonance would have us believe, then this obviously wouldn't happen. All this bravado of Muslim brotherhood is just lip service.

@Bielsa and you were saying before ?
That a Muslim Somali is dearer to you then what again mate ? It seems the love isn't reciprocated :chrisfreshhah:

A Somali Muslim holds a Muslim Arab who calls him and sees him as a Abeed dearer then a Gaal Somali :mjlol:

Pakistani muslim is dearer to a Somali Muslim who sees him as a then a Gaal Somali.

Muh ummah muh Stockholm syndrome

Leaf baba Xaraab alone you gaal apostate xaarka iskaa daqiin.
View attachment 10135
Did you get bullied growing up? You're projecting alot tbh

So a Somali Gaal is closer then you then Arab muslim is that what your saying ?
No I'm not saying anything besides you seem like you were bullied growing up and the Somalis around you either bullied you too or didn't help you. There's atleast a guarantee of something traumatic having happened to you, because you write in a very personal matter instead of a trolling or normal one.

No I'm not saying anything besides you seem like you were bullied growing up and the Somalis around you either bullied you too or didn't help you. There's atleast a guarantee of something traumatic having happened to you, because you write in a very personal matter instead of a trolling or normal one.

We got a regular doctor phill on our hands tell me more. :leon:

What kind of pseudo-psychoanalytic bullshit is this? :O27GWRK:

I find the idea of disowning funny. Was I like 'owned' before? Then it's a good thing. :icon lol:
When Nabi Nuux AS (Noah's) son perished in the great flood,
Noah AS asked Allah why he didn't save his son, since Allah promised to save his entire family,
Allah told him that even though he was his son, he no longer was of his family because he disbelieved.

I find the idea of disowning funny. Was I like 'owned' before? Then it's a good thing. :icon lol:
disown
dɪsˈəʊn/
verb
past tense: disowned; past participle: disowned
  1. refuse to acknowledge or maintain any connection with.
    "Lovell's rich family had disowned him because of his marriage"
    synonyms: reject, cast off, cast aside, abandon, repudiate, renounce, deny; More
    turn one's back on, wash one's hands of, have nothing more to do with, end relations with;
    disinherit, cut off (without a penny);
    informalditch, drop, send packing;
    archaicforsake
    "he has been disowned by his parents"
    antonyms: acknowledge

I mean you could look up the word if you don't understand its meaning

What kind of pseudo-psychoanalytic bullshit is this? :O27GWRK:
Have you read half his posts? He posts like Pakis, Arabs and Somalis bullied him daily. All of his posts attacks on those people. He's not a troll because his style is way too personal for that, and he's not a regular Atheist either. I stand by my declaration.

It's pretty easy to spot a victim of bullying. In their behavior, response and character.

You might be onto something here. He's always disrespecting our deen. He doesn't seem confident in the choices he made about his own faith so he comes online to attack Islam and Muslims.

When Nabi Nuux AS (Noah's) son perished in the great flood,
Noah AS asked Allah why he didn't save his son, since Allah promised to save his entire family,
Allah told him that even though he was his son, he no longer was of his family because he disbelieved.
I'm just trying to let it sink in that I'm in conversation with people who believe that pairs of all the animals on the planet fit into a boat once.

You might be onto something here. He's always disrespecting our deen. He doesn't seem confident in the choices he made about his own faith so he comes online to attack Islam and Muslims.
He doesn't just do that, he continually attacks everything and all Somali too. And instead of being critical he's being personal

Any Muslim who puts nationalism over Deen needs to check their aqeedah. These atheists love to play the nationalism card but it's they that constantly insult and ridicule Somali dhaqan on here apart from Bielsa iyo Bahal and maybe a few others.

In your grave you won't be asked if you're Somali. Somalinimo janno malagu tagaayo.

It's ironic how they accuse Muslims of having a victim mentality when they are here crying about Arabs every day as if this religion belongs to Arabs. Their emotional outbursts reveal something deeper than they care to admit.

I've noticed a disturbing trend on here where these atheists feel emboldened to mock and ridicule our beliefs and the majority of the Muslims here are silent or turn a blind eye to it. I understand we come here for banter but when someone is mocking your beliefs you don't just stand by and say nothing. The very least of Imaan is to hate it in your heart but we should speak out against it. If you say anything about Western culture or homosexuality these atheists lose their heads. They act as if their gaalnimo will prevent them from being shipped off on boats along wirh the Muslims they hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.