Are you a Somali before you are a Muslim or are you Muslim before you are a Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lucifer is making me cry today lmaooo haal danyeer :chrisfreshhah:

As far as I'm concerned you're a romulan a species from another galaxy naaya beerka caaro ku goosey weey ba isla fiican tahay balaayo ku aragtey oo affka iyo lugahaa dhexdooda ba ka falaan.

Lololool fuckign fake wadaad. I swear you done more haram shit than me, if I'm going to hell you're coming right along with me

See u in romulus sxb :drakekidding:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Atrocity?

I was giving the people who were celebrating the US airstrike against Galmudug, a taste of their own medicine.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Now quit derailing the topic :icon arrow:

This love for the Ummah doesn't extend to "enemy" qabiils?

'He is not one of us who calls for Asabiyyah, or who fights for Asabiyyah, or who dies for Asabiyyah."

The profound words of the beloved prophet seem to indicate you are well beyond the fold too

:dabcasar:

This love for the Ummah doesn't extend to "enemy" qabiils?

'He is not one of us who calls for Asabiyyah, or who fights for Asabiyyah, or who dies for Asabiyyah."

The profound words of the beloved prophet seem to indicate you are well beyond the fold too

:dabcasar:
:icon lol: :icon lol:
It's apart of our history, whether you like it or not :icon e ugeek:

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
SurahAl-Kafiroon.gif

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump

Narrated 'Ikrima: Some Zanadiqa were brought to 'Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn 'Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Apostle forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"
Sahih Bukhari 9:84:57

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
lol OP I peep your intentionally provocative question. As for the people saying Somalis predate Islam, sure that's true but culture isn't static. The Somali culture has shifted heavily towards Islam since its first inception among Somalis. A lot of cultural norms are based on religious foundations and as an atheist you do not feel constrained by religious ties to abide by them. Therefore, more often than not, you simply don't.

Also, Somalinimo doesn't mean Somali ethnicity.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Lucifer is making me cry today lmaooo haal danyeer :chrisfreshhah:

Lololool fuckign fake wadaad. I swear you done more haram shit than me, if I'm going to hell you're coming right along with me

See u in romulus sxb :drakekidding:
I'm a Klingon :farole:

@Romulus :pachah1:

Yes I'm a sinner yes but a gaal hell to the motherfucking canjeero :denzelnigga:

You did not exist before the deen came to the horn of Africa. The birth of your "ethnic group" depended on the flourishing the deen in the region. So for any of you to go against the deen is to against the very origins of the Somali. Without the deen there would be no Darod or Isaaq. None of you would be here today. Ergo, you cannot be Somali if you are not a Muslim. It's really that simple. :manny:

Indeed it's. And it's not even arguable. It's biology last time I checked. It's not something that you can remove or choose.

Everything about the Somali and Somali ancestry depends entirely on the deen. Without the deen, you don't have the "Somali". What is so hard to understand about that? The deen is the heritage that bounds all Somalis together regardless of clan. Without it, there is no Somali "ethnic group".

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Everything about the Somali and Somali ancestry depends entirely on the deen. Without the deen, you don't have the "Somali". What is so hard to understand about that? To against the deen is to go against the very thing that resulted in the creation of the Somali "ethnic group". The deen is the heritage that bounds all Somalis together regardless of clan. Without it, there is no Somali "ethnic group".

f*ck off with that clear ignorant/retarded horse-shit!! How the f*ck can one say that Islam created the Somali ethnic group?! How when our history is thousands of years old and so is our language?? Piss off with that garbage!

IMG_2755.PNG

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
You did not exist before the deen came to the horn of Africa. The birth of your "ethnic group" depended on the flourishing the deen in the region. So for any of you to go against the deen is to against the very origins of the Somali. Without the deen there would be no Darod or Isaaq. None of you would be here today. Ergo, you cannot be Somali if you are not a Muslim. It's really that simple. :manny:

Do you think Darod/Isaaq were Arabs?

^Wikipedia is your source? :russ:

You have a lot to learn sxb. You should read the works of western anthropologists like I.M Lewis and their findings on your people. :reallymaury:

Do you think Darod/Isaaq were Arabs?

What I think doesn't matter. What matters is what their descendants and the other clans in the nation believe. So many millions of people cannot truly be confused about their lineage and heritage. That is a rather quite extraordinary claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending