Are You A Patriot or Liberal First?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm torn between my Somali patriotism and my liberalism. Like any good warmonger, I wanna see us reclaim our territorial losses to Ethiopia and Kenya, and eventually build up our industrial base so that we become a regional super power. It makes me sob uncontrollably when I consider how many big breasted West African sweeties have not been made concubines by us. Every Somali youngster should have ten to fifteen playmates to service his vertical manhood from the age of sixteen. All the aggression in them would be spent. Our energies would be directed in productive channels. We would be conquerers, explorers, settlers.

But how can I support Somali Wayn when I can't hunt for a drink when I'm thirsty? All the famous pubs of Xamar are closed. They had great names. The Libaax Tavern is shuttered. The Geelsanka Taabtey inn is no longer doing roaring business. And the Timo Madow bar has not reopened to the public since the owner was busted for blackmailing customers with exposure to their pious awoowas.

These places were where the old colonels used to meet to strategise and plot their next battle move. All this history is gone. Decimated by the Wahhabi fitna. Now when you see a guy stumbling out of a club at 2 am in the morning you know its because he's been thrown out on his ass than because of the pleasant ambulatory difficulties that follow imbibing one too many shots.

That's why a part of me hopes Somalia remains a failed state. I want to retire in east Africa, preferably in a Somali enclave in Kenya or Ethiopia where I can still repair to a watering hole after a long day's work and shoot the breeze with skimpily dressed xalimos with no extremism in their hearts and even less clothes. Why should I want the power of the fake wadaads to extend beyond the borders of Somalia? We were Muslims for a thousand years, but we also knew that when you're thirsty, you're thirsty.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
So you wanna Somalia that kinda like Turkey, patriot, Muslim, but still knows how to how their alcohol down and are western. If so Somalia would need a cultural renaissance/ revolution

Turkey's not a bad model. Remember those people went straight from a caliphate to aggressively secular in just a few years. Hell, they have gay pride rallies now. So the Saudi mentality is not permanent. We just need one far sighted Atatürk.

Von

Turkey's not a bad model. Remember those people went straight from a caliphate to aggressively secular in just a few years. Hell, they have gay pride rallies now. So the Saudi mentality is not permanent. We just need one far sighted Atatürk.
The individual will have a lot on their plate, Social change when it comes to Somalia will take time. We don't have the proper infrastructure and human resources.

Don't you think change is already afoot? I can't go to a shisha cafe without seeing Somalis heisting a beer and living it up.

The diaspora is cosmopolitan. It's just a question of pushing out the bearded buffoons who control religious discourse. Every masjid needs to be monitored for extreme ideology. This is what secular Muslim countries do.

Saudi Arabia fired three thousand imams a few years ago. Any sheikh who doesn't follow the government script is dealt with vigorously. Who controls the mosque, controls the nation.

Von

Don't you think change is already afoot? I can't go to a shisha cafe without seeing Somalis heisting a beer and living it up.

The diaspora is cosmopolitan. It's just a question of pushing out the bearded buffoons who control religious discourse. Every masjid needs to be monitored for extreme ideology. This is what secular Muslim countries do.

Saudi Arabia fired three thousand imams a few years ago. Any sheikh who doesn't follow the government script is dealt with vigorously. Who controls the mosque, controls the nation.
Yeah but it's not fast enough, It need to be Government backed with reform policies in new papers, class rooms and tv. The Somalis in the west are westernized but don't have that sweet sweet Protestant work ethic. If mosques are going to be monitored Somalia needs a strong intelligence agency. The NISA is more important in every aspect then SNA.

Yeah but it's not fast enough, It need to be Government backed with reform policies in new papers, class rooms and tv. The Somalis in the west are westernized but don't have that sweet sweet Protestant work ethic. If mosques are going to be monitored Somalia needs a strong intelligence agency. The NISA is more important in every aspect then SNA.
Strong intelligence agency? Bleedin' heck you wanna create a police state?

Von

Strong intelligence agency? Bleedin' heck you wanna create a police state?
Let's be honest here most of the world is a police state:hillarybiz:, how do you think Russia keeps the federation together and do you think China pulverizes ethnic separatist. It's the strong central intelligence. NISA focus counter-terrorism and SDF should focus on the symmetrical warfare. Funding NISA would save Farmajo so much time and money, no one's lifting the sanctions off Somalia. There's a quote by Otto Von Bismarck " "Make good treaties with Russia" Farmaajo needs to deal with Russia on this matter.:fittytousand:
Also, Somalis are like donkeys they only know force, they'll be whipped into shape by me:trumpsmirk:

Let's be honest here most of the world is a police state:hillarybiz:, how do you think Russia keeps the federation together and do you think China pulverizes ethnic separatist. It's the strong central intelligence. NISA focus counter-terrorism and SDF should focus on the symmetrical warfare. Funding NISA would save Farmajo so much time and money, no one's lifting the sanctions off Somalia. There's a quote by Otto Von Bismarck " "Make good treaties with Russia" Farmaajo needs to deal with Russia on this matter.:fittytousand:
Also, Somalis are like donkeys they only know force, they'll be whipped into shape by me:trumpsmirk:
Bismarck was a smart fella.

Isn't the danger though that a powerful secret service will gather info on my o tastes? And next thing you know they will pull a J Edgar Hoover on us and create a scandal for anyone who steps outta line. I mean if it's just straight missionary that you're into, you're probably fine, but some of us are into some freaky shit involving dwarfs and one eyed goats.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Our IQ is 68 mate. With numbers like that I'm surprised we are even bipedal animals.
The 68 IQ thing is absolute nonsense. There was never a credible study that tested everyday Somalis and educated people. It's also subjective because some of the things they use to test for IQ the locals have never heard of. For example if they asked a geeljire "a book is to reading as fork is to...", he might not know what a fork is. Now if that same geeljire's decision making and logic is tested, it's probably superior to the person asking.

The 68 IQ thing is absolute nonsense. There was never a credible study that tested everyday Somalis and educated people. It's also subjective because some of the things they use to test for IQ the locals have never heard of. For example if they asked a geeljire "a book is to reading as fork is to...", he might not know what a fork is. Now if that same geeljire's decision making and logic is tested, it's probably superior to the person asking.
This is not the first time I've heard this. My donkey in Kismayo used to say a similar thing: Eee-aww, Eee-aww.

Look, its not our fault that we were suckered by qabilists and towelheads. We're just real stupid. Nobody's to blame. Not the Darood, not the Hawiye, not the camel focking Arab wannabes. Its a genetic thing. How else do you explain the closure of Geelsanka Taabtay pub? That was the greatest thing going in Somalia. They have gay bars in Turkey, former seat of the caliphate, but our taverns have to close? We have the same religion don't we? It's all determined by the quality of the jizz out of which humans are made. Face it, Turks just have a higher IQ

I am a patriot but a conservative one.
but I still would want people to be allowed to be free in all things as long as it doesn't infringe others' freedoms and as long as it doesn't undermine the government.
gay and atheism should be kept out of the public tho. and no i ain't contradicting myself.:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts