Are women Superior,Smarter and Favored more than Men?

@Karim I will address the points separately
1. According to the Office of National Statistics (ONS) about 4.2% of men and 7.9% of women suffered domestic abuse in England and Wales during 2018. This equates to about 685,000 male victims and 1,300,000 women.
2. Between March 2018 to 2019, as many as 80 women lost their lives to acts of violence committed by a current or former partner, according to new figures from the Office for National Statistics (ONS), a shocking increase of 27% from the previous year.
3. A survey in November 2018 by Young Women’s Trust (YWT) found unequal pay is widespread with 20 per cent of women reporting being paid less than male colleagues for the same or similar work. To mark this continued disparity, Unequal Pay Day (20 November 2020) highlights the point in the year women effectively start working for free.

4. Police referred more cases of violence against women and girls to the CPS across all crime types during the first three months of the pandemic, rising 5% to 64,007 from 61,179 in the previous quarter.

The number of rape cases referred increased by 15%, domestic abuse cases increased by 8% and child abuse cases rose by 9%. However, in the most recent quarter the volume of suspects charged (but not yet prosecuted) by the CPS across all crimes of violence against women and girls decreased by 4% from 37,403 to 35,799.

5. Government cuts could be driving down rape prosecutions after leaving the criminal justice system “close to breaking point”, a watchdog has warned.

HM Crown Prosecution Service Inspectorate (HMCPSI) said stretched police forces were taking months to investigate allegations and referring fewer for potential charges.

A report called for the government to investigate the impact of under-resourcing, after the proportion of reported rapes resulting in a charge fell to just 1.4 per cent.

Chief Inspector Kevin McGinty said: “There can only be an effective criminal justice system – and one in which the public can have confidence – if it is properly resourced.

“The one we have has been under-resourced so that it is close to breaking point. In the case of the police, it may have gone beyond that, and while that is for others to assess, the number of rape allegations lost in the investigative process is damning.”

6. The TUC’s research into sexual harassment found that over half of all women have experienced some form of sexual harassment at work – a number that rises to nearly two third (63%) of women aged 18-24.

In any one year in the UK, more than 20% of employed women take time off work because of domestic abuse, and 2% lose their jobs as a direct result of it.

In 2016, 4 women were murdered by men in the workplace (either at or near their workplace or the perpetrator’s workplace).

7. The chief executives of the FTSE 100, the index of the UK’s largest publicly-listed companies, are still 94 per cent male. Almost one in four companies in the broader FTSE 350 still only have one woman on their board.

8. In the UK, 25% of people thought men should have more right to a job than women and said men made better business executives than women did.

Research has found some 82 per cent of all CEOs, 92 per cent of chairpersons and 73 per cent of directors are male – confirming statistics already highlighted by Office of National Statistics research.

Of 108 economic sectors looked at, 87 per cent were found to be biased towards men.

So it depends on which angle you examine the issues from. I am not in any way denying mens issues but to say the issues I've highlighted is a myth is ridiculous.

My perspective remains the same. If women were more highly regarded then mem by society then why do these issues exist? :kanyeshrug:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Karim I will address the points separately
1. According to the Office of National Statistics (ONS) about 4.2% of men and 7.9% of women suffered domestic abuse in England and Wales during 2018. This equates to about 685,000 male victims and 1,300,000 women.
2. Between March 2018 to 2019, as many as 80 women lost their lives to acts of violence committed by a current or former partner, according to new figures from the Office for National Statistics (ONS), a shocking increase of 27% from the previous year.
3. A survey in November 2018 by Young Women’s Trust (YWT) found unequal pay is widespread with 20 per cent of women reporting being paid less than male colleagues for the same or similar work. To mark this continued disparity, Unequal Pay Day (20 November 2020) highlights the point in the year women effectively start working for free.

4. Police referred more cases of violence against women and girls to the CPS across all crime types during the first three months of the pandemic, rising 5% to 64,007 from 61,179 in the previous quarter.

The number of rape cases referred increased by 15%, domestic abuse cases increased by 8% and child abuse cases rose by 9%. However, in the most recent quarter the volume of suspects charged (but not yet prosecuted) by the CPS across all crimes of violence against women and girls decreased by 4% from 37,403 to 35,799.

5. Government cuts could be driving down rape prosecutions after leaving the criminal justice system “close to breaking point”, a watchdog has warned.

HM Crown Prosecution Service Inspectorate (HMCPSI) said stretched police forces were taking months to investigate allegations and referring fewer for potential charges.

A report called for the government to investigate the impact of under-resourcing, after the proportion of reported rapes resulting in a charge fell to just 1.4 per cent.

Chief Inspector Kevin McGinty said: “There can only be an effective criminal justice system – and one in which the public can have confidence – if it is properly resourced.

“The one we have has been under-resourced so that it is close to breaking point. In the case of the police, it may have gone beyond that, and while that is for others to assess, the number of rape allegations lost in the investigative process is damning.”

6. The TUC’s research into sexual harassment found that over half of all women have experienced some form of sexual harassment at work – a number that rises to nearly two third (63%) of women aged 18-24.

In any one year in the UK, more than 20% of employed women take time off work because of domestic abuse, and 2% lose their jobs as a direct result of it.

In 2016, 4 women were murdered by men in the workplace (either at or near their workplace or the perpetrator’s workplace).

7. The chief executives of the FTSE 100, the index of the UK’s largest publicly-listed companies, are still 94 per cent male. Almost one in four companies in the broader FTSE 350 still only have one woman on their board.

8. In the UK, 25% of people thought men should have more right to a job than women and said men made better business executives than women did.

Research has found some 82 per cent of all CEOs, 92 per cent of chairpersons and 73 per cent of directors are male – confirming statistics already highlighted by Office of National Statistics research.

Of 108 economic sectors looked at, 87 per cent were found to be biased towards men.

So it depends on which angle you examine the issues from. I am not in any way denying mens issues but to say the issues I've highlighted is a myth is ridiculous.

My perspective remains the same. If women were more highly regarded then mem by society then why do these issues exist? :kanyeshrug:
I will be addressing the points you raised separately.
Your No. 1 and 2 points relate to domestic abuses but men generally never report domestic abuses because there's stigma attached to reporting such incidents. Even the reporting police officer would most likely laugh at the victim's face if he comes to report assault perpetrated by his partner or generally by a woman. Women commit more assaults on their partners from slapping, choking, kicking etc. But men don't report it. If they were to report such incidents in mass it would literally tip the scales.

3. No matter how many times this wage gap claim is decisively refuted by economists, it always comes back. The bottom line: the 23-cent gender pay gap is simply the difference between the average earnings of all men and women working full-time. It does not account for differences in occupations, positions, education, job tenure or hours worked per week. When such relevant factors are considered the wage gap narrows to the point of vanishing. Women’s tendency to retreat from the workplace to raise children or to enter fields like early childhood education and psychology, rather than better paying professions like petroleum engineering, is evidence of continued social coercion. Here is the problem: American women are among the best informed and most self-determining human beings in the world. To say that they are manipulated into their life choices by forces beyond their control is divorced from reality and demeaning, to boot.

4. Are you actually debating that men face more crimes than women every single year?!! Men are more likely to be assaulted, murdered, killed in war, commit suicides etc than women. You can't possibly dispute tbis fact.

5. Rape is a terrible crime and the perpetrators should be beheaded in my book and I ain't here to defend that but men get raped too and there's no activist group that's advocating for the victims or raising awareness in prison facilities, women enjoy the defense of thousands of NGOs and activist groups unlike Male victims of rape.

6. You said in 2016, 4 women were murdered in workplace... Seriously!!! How many people do you think were killed in the workplace in Uk last year?!! 111 according to hse statistics office of the UK. 97% of them were men.... But somehow the 4 lives of the 4 women seem to be more important than the remaining hundreds of men who lost their lives too in the workplace. Cmoon

7. The chief executives of the FTSE 100 deserve to be there regardless of their gender. The vocational programs that tend to attract females also lead to the least-lucrative professions. Do you blame men for the lack of ambitions of their female peers?! Noo. If you want to make more money study engineering, IT, medicine, petroleum, etc but these high paying fields are dominated by men. Forbes produced a list of the most innovative people in AMERICA couple of years ago, THERE WAS NONE, Zero females in that list. Do you think Forbes is being sexist with their list?!! Hell No. It's the bitter reality.

8. Oh cmoon... Everyone has the right to work regardless of gender. Feminists are getting outrageous with their fabricated surveys. It's comical walahi

Based on the recent information from the Men’s Health Forum and Counselling Directory:

• 4 in 5 suicides (78%) are by men
  • For men under 35 suicide is the biggest cause of death
  • Men are nearly three times more likely than women to become alcohol dependent (8.7% of men are alcohol dependent compared to 3.3% of women)
  • Men are more likely to use (and die from) illegal drugs
  • Men are less likely to access psychological therapies than women.
  • More are more likely to be homeless and the gov generally doesn't help them at all. There's not even men's shelter in Western hemisphere.
  • Men suffer from biased family courts that award half of their hard earned wealth to their former spouses and sometimes forced to pay alimoney (freaking outrageous).
  • Men rarely win custody battles of their kids, disenfranchising and alienating them from their own flesh and blood.
  • Men suffer from false rape accusations that ruins their lives, even in rare occurrences were the accusation is proved to be false the female gets off the hook with zero consequences.

@Halimo Supremist this is no back-and-forth discussion but as I said earlier most the issues you raised aren't "issues" tbh but fabricated lies by feminist activist groups to further their own agendas and win preferential treatment for women.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
In my case, I am the submissive one. So you can’t base on that.
Skjermbilde 2020-11-27 kl. 07.16.47.png

Alluring

Sayonara
@Karim you forgot to mention that many of the struggles men face are because of other men and toxic masculinity promoted by men.

- Men are raped by other men in prison
- Toxic masculinity says men can't be emotional, leading to pestered up emotions that lead to violence or suicide.
- Women who are homeless to be domestically or sexually abused in one form or another. Homeless men are more likely to be drug addicts.
- Men are more alcohol dependent because they choose to drink alcohol? Women avoid being intoxicated because they can be taken advantage of easily.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Karim you forgot to mention that many of the struggles men face are because of other men and toxic masculinity promoted by men.

- Men are raped by other men in prison
- Toxic masculinity says men can't be emotional, leading to pestered up emotions that lead to violence or suicide.
- Women who are homeless to be domestically or sexually abused in one form or another. Homeless men are more likely to be drug addicts.
- Men are more alcohol dependent because they choose to drink alcohol? Women avoid being intoxicated because they can be taken advantage of easily.
We're talking victims Madam, regardless of their gender or the perpetrator's gender. Female victims deserve justice so do the Male victims, that's all I'm saying. Feminist groups see issues with one eye and that's fucked in my book.

The typical man isnt smarter or dumber than the typical women, but...

The smartest 5-10% of people are mostly men, that means there are more men at the extreme level of intelligence

Trending