Are women Superior,Smarter and Favored more than Men?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
It occurs to me that the differences between a man and a woman are becoming the opposite of what they were originally. What I mean is, women are now said, by many people and even guys, to be stronger and more intelligent than men. Mind you, women are by NO MEANS stronger than men, but men submit to them without any fight whatsoever.

On my argument on that women are now thought to be smarter than men, well that is not true either. Women and men are of the same intelligence PERIOD, end of question.

Now I'm not saying that men are superior to women, but it is just outrageous how women are portrayed, yes portrayed, as a man's superior.

An example of how women are portrayed as a man's superior, is how men are entitled to a greater punishment than girls, even though we are "equal." Now how does that work?

For the women that say females are superior and in pretty much every category. i'm all for it, I want to be a stay at home dad while my wife does all the working.

Woman are generally more favored nowadays than men. but there is a major issue coming in that in order to progress easily as a woman you gotta be attractive whilst mean are purely judged on skill rather than looks.

Ofcourse women are not superior than men but I think women have more benefits in life than men do.

Just a few:

1.Every date I've ever had I was expected to to pay, the food, the wedding, the honeymoon, the bills pretty much while females does nothing.

2. Multiple orgasms, seriously wonder what that would feel like being as one is already pretty nice.

3. Women can not be drafted into the military.

4. In divorce courts women are generally favored.

5. In custody battles again Women are favored.

6. Women have lower health insurance rates, welfare agencies help them more than men, but health insurance females is generally lower.

7. Women gets favored at work sites and get easiest position available where men are usually assigned to hard once.

8.Females have the option to advance their careers and life while men can't do the same.

Note : I 'm not trying to offend or insinuate anything with the above post, just stuff i've noticed.

1) Are women smarter than men?
2) Are men stronger than women?
3) Is there a dominant sex? If so which one?

Last edited:
Some of the reasons you provided is because of us being the "head" in most regards, others are societal/cultural reasons (not to say i agree with them)

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
At least the garbage you copy and paste are getting shorter
:manny:

Orodoo shaqo yeelo not everyone is khathead like you, you are feening for my attention walahi, you show up my threads within seconds after I post, Manafesto obsession cudur la dhahaayo baa ku haystaa miyaa?:drakelaugh:

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
It occurs to me that the differences between a man and a woman are becoming the opposite of what they were originally. What I mean is, women are now said, by many people and even guys, to be stronger and more intelligent than men. Mind you, women are by NO MEANS stronger than men, but men submit to them without any fight whatsoever.

On my argument on that women are now thought to be smarter than men, well that is not true either. Women and men are of the same intelligence PERIOD, end of question.

Now I'm not saying that men are superior to women, but it is just outrageous how women are portrayed, yes portrayed, as a man's superior.

An example of how women are portrayed as a man's superior, is how men are entitled to a greater punishment than girls, even though we are "equal." Now how does that work?

For the women that say females are superior and in pretty much every category. i'm all for it, I want to be a stay at home dad while my wife does all the working.

Woman are generally more favored nowadays than men. but there is a major issue coming in that in order to progress easily as a woman you gotta be attractive whilst mean are purely judged on skill rather than looks.

Ofcourse women are not superior than men but I think women have more benefits in life than men do.

Just a few:

1.Every date I've ever had I was expected to to pay, the food, the wedding, the honeymoon, the bills pretty much while females does nothing.

2. Multiple orgasms, seriously wonder what that would feel like being as one is already pretty nice.

6. Women have lower health insurance rates, welfare agencies help them more than men, but health insurance females is generally lower.

7. Women gets favored at work sites and get easiest position available where men are usually assigned to hard once.

8.Females have the option to advance their careers and life while men can't do the same.

Note : I 'm not trying to offend or insinuate anything with the above post, just stuff i've noticed.

think abt sex. Who is dominant and who is submissive is clear.

Just a few:

1) Back in the day women didn't work, so it made sense. It became a norm which is why men pay. If you're not serious with a woman, you have to be a complete dumbass to take her out on a fancy date.

The way I see it, stay halal and this ain't an issue anymore. No dating, just marriage. No waste of time.

2) f*ck that, if I'm satisfied after one round, then that's a dub. Thank God I'm a man.

3) f*ck the military.

4) Pre-nups.

5) I'll give ya that, that's an L for men.

6) I didn't know this lol.

7) Men usually get promoted faster too. So it's still a dub for men. I'm eating good myself tbh. Thank the Lord.

8) What do you mean?

I ain't dominating shit. Life is too short for that. If she wants to play games, I'll give her a nintendo.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

1) NO.
2) HELL NO.
3) Obviously without a question; Male is the dominant sex.

Is this even a controversial topic?!! Seems like the OP can't broadly share us with his opinion, you know you want to say that Men are stronger, smarter and more dominant than women but for some odd reason you can't say it.

So are people pretending that women aren't more likely to be raped, beaten and murdered then men in relationships? What about the glass ceiling and sexual harassment in the workplace ?

Last edited:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
So are people pretending that women aren't are not more likely to be raped, beaten and murdered then men in relationships? What about the glass ceiling and sexual harassment in the workplace ?
Typical feminist talking points.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
It's factual. I am not a feminist look up the statistics yourself. If women were held in a much higher regard then these issues wouldn't exist.
"In January, prodded in part by outrage over a series of articles in the New York Review of Books, the Justice Department finally released an estimate of the prevalence of sexual abuse in penitentiaries. The reliance on filed complaints appeared to understate the problem. For 2008, for example, the government had previously tallied 935 confirmed instances of sexual abuse. After asking around, and performing some calculations, the Justice Department came up with a new number: 216,000. That's 216,000 victims, not instances. These victims are often assaulted multiple times over the course of the year. The Justice Department now seems to be saying that prison rape accounted for the majority of all rapes committed in the US in 2008, likely making the United States the first country in the history of the world to count more rapes for men than for women."

If you count the horrific rape incidents in jails then men are raped more than women. Sexual harassment in the workplace happens, but it's peanuts compared to what men go through in the workplace. Men are 23 times more likely to be killed in the workplace, The most dangerous and deadly professions are overwhelmingly worked by men. The myths of the “glass ceiling” and “pay gap” have been repeatedly debunked, yet feminists continue to use them as excuses to demand preferential treatment. Promoting and overpaying under performers will eventually result in higher costs to the consumer and lowered productivity overall.

Trending