Are white's really the devils the bible speaks of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading second esdras for my own reasons because i want to know all the 3 books in detail so that i can debate confidently with all religious ppl and i noticed that this verse that speaks of the end times speaks harshly about the ppl that are currently ruling the earth during these last days. The verse convicts them and allah states that he knows what they are doing and that their pride will destroy them since they are competing with him. I suggest all of you read both the quran and the bible so that you can debate better and understand things regarding these last days more clearly. @Basra @Factz if the bible is really corrupted by whites then why would they lie about verses referring to the last days? and most importantly why do they condemn themselves in verses where it clearly alludes to them being the wicked in the last generation?

33 After all this, I watched as the middle head, just like the wings, suddenly disappeared. 34 There were two heads left, however, which also ruled over the earth and over those who live on it. 35 I looked and watched as the head on the right side devoured the one on the left. 36 I heard a voice saying to me, “Look in front of you and consider what you see.” 37 I looked and saw something like a lion being roused, roaring out of the forest. I heard how he spoke in a human voice and said to the eagle, 38 “Listen, you, and I will speak to you. The Most High says to you, 39 ‘Aren’t you the last of the four beasts that I made to rule in my world so that I might bring about the end of my times through them?40 You, the fourth that has come, conquered all the beasts that came before you, ruling over the world with much terror and over the whole world with harsh oppression. You have lived in the world with deceit for so long! 41 You judged the earth, but not in truth, 42 for you have oppressed the meek and injured those who caused no unrest. You hated those who spoke the truth and loved liars. You destroyed the dwellings of those who bore fruit and tore down the walls of those who had done you no harm. 43 Your insolence has ascended to the Most High and your pride to the mighty one. 44 The Most High has reviewed his times. Look! They are finished, and his ages are complete. 45 Therefore, eagle, you must utterly vanish, you and your terrifying wings, your dreadful little wings and your evil heads, and your dreadful talons and all your worthless body. 46 Then the whole earth will be refreshed and restored, set free from your violence, and will hope for the judgement and mercy of him who made it.’”

They could not corrupt all of the bible and in fact, brothers and sisters i advise you to do your own research since they took out all the parts of the original bible to conceal their identity (since as you can see the full story gives them away). Let me ask you doubters a simple question. The eagle is used to represent these wicked ppl in the bible multiple times throughout. Now who has taken pride in representing themselves as the eagle?? (total war players will know) that's right! it's the roman europeans who take pride in the eagle and use it to symbolise their arrogance and pride. Allah exposes these ppl in every way.

tumblr_nt35zwpa0a1r2nbx2o1_500.gif

Again we see the eagle more recently being used by these same ppl in the 1940's

soldiers-carry-a-standard-in-the-shape-of-an-eagle-at-a-nazi-party-picture-id640458971

Last edited:
I was reading second esdras for my own reasons because i want to know all the 3 books in detail so that i can debate confidently with all religious ppl and i noticed that this verse that speaks of the end times speaks harshly about the ppl that are currently ruling the earth during these last days. The verse convicts them and allah states that he knows what they are doing and that their pride will destroy them since they are competing with him. I suggest all of you read both the quran and the bible so that you can debate better and understand things regarding these last days more clearly. @Basra @Factz if the bible is really corrupted by whites then why would they lie about verses referring to the last days? and most importantly why do they condemn themselves in verses where it clearly alludes to them being the wicked in the last generation?

33 After all this, I watched as the middle head, just like the wings, suddenly disappeared. 34 There were two heads left, however, which also ruled over the earth and over those who live on it. 35 I looked and watched as the head on the right side devoured the one on the left. 36 I heard a voice saying to me, “Look in front of you and consider what you see.” 37 I looked and saw something like a lion being roused, roaring out of the forest. I heard how he spoke in a human voice and said to the eagle, 38 “Listen, you, and I will speak to you. The Most High says to you, 39 ‘Aren’t you the last of the four beasts that I made to rule in my world so that I might bring about the end of my times through them?40 You, the fourth that has come, conquered all the beasts that came before you, ruling over the world with much terror and over the whole world with harsh oppression. You have lived in the world with deceit for so long! 41 You judged the earth, but not in truth, 42 for you have oppressed the meek and injured those who caused no unrest. You hated those who spoke the truth and loved liars. You destroyed the dwellings of those who bore fruit and tore down the walls of those who had done you no harm. 43 Your insolence has ascended to the Most High and your pride to the mighty one. 44 The Most High has reviewed his times. Look! They are finished, and his ages are complete. 45 Therefore, eagle, you must utterly vanish, you and your terrifying wings, your dreadful little wings and your evil heads, and your dreadful talons and all your worthless body. 46 Then the whole earth will be refreshed and restored, set free from your violence, and will hope for the judgement and mercy of him who made it.’”

They could not corrupt all of the bible and in fact, brothers and sisters i advise you to do your own research since they took out all the parts of the original bible to conceal their identity (since as you can see the full story gives them away). Let me ask you doubters a simple question. The eagle is used to represent these wicked ppl in the bible multiple times throughout. Now who has taken pride in representing themselves as the eagle?? (total war players will know) that's right! it's the roman europeans who take pride in the eagle and use it to symbolise their arrogance and pride. Allah exposes these ppl in every way.

soldiers-carry-a-standard-in-the-shape-of-an-eagle-at-a-nazi-party-picture-id640458971
Things really started to seem fishy when i found out after researching that they meticulously planned to remove certain books from the original bibles such as the apochrapha. The more you read such book you will begin to realise that it contains the most important messages of the prophets and that's about the most turbulent time in the history of mankind. The time that we live in today, the end times...they conspired to confuse many by concealing verses that cursed them and their ways of their father iblis. In the quran it predicted that they would hide a certain part of the book that went against their desires and that's exactly what they did. By taking out these they could masquerade as angels, when in reality they work with satan to confuse and destroy mankind who are unaware of their real enemy or even poor christians who had their most crucial verses removed that pertained to the end times... all so that they would not be able to arm themselves with knowledge on these trials that are placed upon mankind in these last days. Allah's light will never be covered up tho they said with pride in their hearts " who shall bring me down" allah the most high has sworn to bring them down and has revealed these verses that curse them and prophesise their demise as they struggle to maintain their grip on this world.

life-61709-books-of-bible-17-728.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

It's not just them but also Australia has that wing. Guess where? right outside it's defence department niyahow looooooool. They see these eagles as their defence and pride and emblem and logos the white man.

052685f149e12183dfb694bdd1f93441

America has it also, It's their coat of arms like the lion is our coat of arms in Somalia. It's also in the white house.

Round-Shape-Captain-America-UK-Flag-France-US-National-Emblem-Home-Use-Carpet-Floor-Mat-Car.jpg

I think your onto something bro. Black identity extremist argue whites are devils because they say if god is light and satan is darkness. Then light must come from a heat source because light is the after-effect of heat. Like the Sun provides heat but it's after-effect is the light it provides to the earth right. So their argument is how can u be white when closer to light and heat, you should become blacker not white, you can only become whiter the further you distance yourself from the sun and light and heat. So they argue god provides light, warmth, and heat and that should make you a black ass not a white ass and since your white skinned therefore you have left the light and heat of god and he has made you white.

That's their premise on why whitey is devil and then they accumulate all their evils through-out history to prove their point and they also use how they hate black people because their jealous we are closer to the light and heat and it shows in our skin color because we are burned by it and therefore right towards the heart of god and since your a whitey devil you hate anything close to god and hence persecute and alienate black people from society.

It's some wicked theologies black identity movements looooooooooool. But I do like how your exploring these texts of the past, if they wrote it down, they must of had some experience and we shouldn't just disregard the bible, the prophet told jews to judge by their torah, he didn't disregard it he just knew deep down they wouldn't judge things by the torah because they conceal what's in the torah through deception, interpretations, saying this word means this and it means that. It's not that they physically altered the word of god, you can't alter what god has written, it's they took out of context, interpretation, and conceal through translations and other mechanism like archaelogy lately looooooooool.

The beast is a very interesting topic and there is speculation through-out all history till today who exactly it is. I personally believe it is the jewish people and they use white people to do their dirty work while they sit back having a laugh.

Whites are not the devil they are humans like me and you
Devil is used as an adjective in religion to describe a criminal not an actual physical demon. I see you haven't been paying attention at all. Which race is cursed by the prophets of god for destroying jerusalem time and time again? and which group worships satan openly today and corrupts the planet? maybe not all are devils but in general the lord swore revenge against these ppl and their elites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts