Are white people being gaslighted into think they are racist?

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
What were you asking then? It’s normal for whites to want their country to be white.
I think its okay for a group of people to not want to be ethnic minorities within their own ancestral homeland. I don't think Anti-immigration is okay though.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
You f*ck around and find out, whats happening to cadaan countries is their own fault. They make the majority in 4 out of the 7 continents and 1 of the 3 left is uninhabited barren waste land leaving non-cadaans only 2 continents in which they are the majority.

Cadaans literally genocided natives in 3 different continents, populating their lands too.
If we're talking about Anglo countries or other colonial countries like France and Italy, I don't care, but a country like Sweden, I can sympathise with.

Scandi countries benefited from colonisation walaal, millions of scandinavians migrated to Usa, Canada and Australia after anglos did the dirty work.

How can you lose your culture if new people move in. At that point you never really cared about it, it's just a dog whistle for anti-immigration. It's more likely for the immigrants to assimilate than whatever they're arguing about.

Som

VIP
I have nothing against white people. The issue is that Europeans conquered the world, imposed their culture and religion, massacred and enslaves millions of people all over the world and now some folks in the west are crying cause of a few immigrants. The Europeans came to Africa, Asia and the Americas with guns and soldiers, can't compare this with refugees and immigrants in the west.

Internet Nomad

VIP
How can you lose your culture if new people move in. At that point you never really cared about it, it's just a dog whistle for anti-immigration. It's more likely for the immigrants to assimilate than whatever they're arguing about.
What about demographics. Is it wrong to not want to be a minority within your own nation.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Do you think this racism was dormant and was censored or do you think it is a brand new hatred.

It was censored, alot of accounts were getting shadowbanned so you couldn't see it. Now theres legit nazi posts getting like 30k likes. Have you seen the accounts LibsofTiktok, Unwokeness and racial consiousness. They get so many engangments and the comments look like a 4ch@n lobby. This type of content was getting accounts suspended but now they're free

Internet Nomad

VIP
It was censored, alot of accounts were getting shadowbanned so you couldn't see it. Now theres legit nazi posts getting like 30k likes. Have you seen the accounts LibsofTiktok, Unwokeness and racial consiousness. They get so many engangments and the comments look like a 4ch@n lobby. This type of content was getting accounts suspended but now they're free
Such a shame i truely believe black and white relations were much more better in the early 2000s than it is today. All of this artificial racial tension is a byproduct of white liberals using black people as an ideological body shield to push their ideals. Also Conservitards are too stupid to recognise that the lasting effects of racism is not going to disappear in 2 generations.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Such a shame i truely believe black and white relations were much more better in the early 2000s than it is today. All of this artificial racial tension is a byproduct of white liberals using black people as an ideological body shield to push their ideals. Also Conservitards are too stupid to recognise that the lasting effects of racism is not going to disappear in 2 generations.

For sure I think the biggest hit racial relations took was the start of the BLM, thats when everything went downhill. Media networks made white people the villian of everything so I can understand why they are angry. You can't blame someone for everything wrong and expect them not to snap, they are human at the end of the day.

White people are told that wanting your nation to be predominately white and not losing your culture is racist. If they talk about changing demographics within their own nation they are looked at as if they said something abhorrent. However is it?

there are some people who are pro or anti immgration, some people who are very serious about border security and some who are not.

I am suggesting to everyone a different approach. I suggest some countries should have LOTS of immigration and some should not. This is different that taking the same approach to all countries. I am in favor of it varying.

I think the following countries should have LOTS of immigration:

Canada
UK
US
Australia
France.

I think these countries should have maximum vibrant cultural enrichment. I suggest all the other countries should have limited immigration.

Such a shame i truely believe black and white relations were much more better in the early 2000s than it is today. All of this artificial racial tension is a byproduct of white liberals using black people as an ideological body shield to push their ideals.

I remember the early 2000's and I think there were way less racial tensions

Internet Nomad

VIP
there are some people who are pro or anti immgration, some people who are very serious about border security and some who are not.

I am suggesting to everyone a different approach. I suggest some countries should have LOTS of immigration and some should not. This is different that taking the same approach to all countries. I am in favor of it varying.

I think the following countries should have LOTS of immigration:

Canada
UK
US
Australia
France.

I think these countries should have maximum vibrant cultural enrichment. I suggest all the other countries should have limited immigration.
Why did you single out those nations?
I remember the early 2000's and I think there were way less racial tensions
I was very young in the early 2000s but i have family members who talked to me about how the early 2000s was and they said it was chill between black and white people however if you were muslim/brown after 9/11 it was a headache.

Internet Nomad

VIP
For sure I think the biggest hit racial relations took was the start of the BLM, thats when everything went downhill. Media networks made white people the villian of everything so I can understand why they are angry. You can't blame someone for everything wrong and expect them not to snap, they are human at the end of the day.
If they do snap are they gonna go AH mode or will it just be expelling immigrants. God forbid they go AH mode.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
If they do snap are they gonna go AH mode or will it just be expelling immigrants. God forbid they go AH mode.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I doubt they'll go AH mode tbh but there will be more right winged presidents being elected in the west to control the immigrants so I think they'll start to expel immigrants. Have you seen whats been happening in Ireland the past month ? They've been going outside holding rallies protesting against immigration and even attacking hotels where migrants were living. Another example is Italy which is a popular destination for migrants when they jump on the boat and now they've elected that facist president who promised to handle the situation and not bring any more in. In France the next election that will happen I think Le Pen will for sure win and shes against migrants coming to France and Islam. Even take a look at Turkey which got elections coming up next month, the main candidate against Erdogan has the most support because he promised to get rid of the immigrants living in Turkey. Theres only more to come of this around the west in the upcoming years

Internet Nomad

VIP
I doubt they'll go AH mode tbh but there will be more right winged presidents being elected in the west to control the immigrants so I think they'll start to expel immigrants. Have you seen whats been happening in Ireland the past month ? They've been going outside holding rallies protesting against immigration and even attacking hotels where migrants were living. Another example is Italy which is a popular destination for migrants when they jump on the boat and now they've elected that facist president who promised to handle the situation and not bring any more in. In France the next election that will happen I think Le Pen will for sure win and shes against migrants coming to France and Islam. Even take a look at Turkey which got elections coming up next month, the main candidate against Erdogan has the most support because he promised to get rid of the immigrants living in Turkey. Theres only more to come of this around the west in the upcoming years
Will recent migrants get kicked out or anyone with that foreign blood no matter how long they lived in the nation.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Will recent migrants get kicked out or anyone with that foreign blood no matter how long they lived in the nation.

Depends on the country, I know Denmark was trying to send back syrians and somalis last year because the countries is safer now same thing with Turkey but idk about the rest. Only time will tell, i could see it happening all over scadinavia where they start to kick out immigrants but countries like France, USA, Canada or England.

Internet Nomad

VIP
Depends on the country, I know Denmark was trying to send back syrians and somalis last year because the countries is safer now same thing with Turkey but idk about the rest. Only time will tell, i could see it happening all over scadinavia where they start to kick out immigrants but countries like France, USA, Canada or England.
Can you blame them. Mass immigration has made these safe European countries a crimezone.

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
White people are told that wanting your nation to be predominately white and not losing your culture is racist. If they talk about changing demographics within their own nation they are looked at as if they said something abhorrent. However is it?

If Somalia was to be over run by Oromo and they were going to make somalis a minority in their own nation. No Somali would take that news lightly. Then why do we do we think white people would.

Obviously I'm not anti-immigration as the only reason i live in west is because my parents immigrated to the west

Walalo I understand were your coming from in the context but you gotta think before head who owns this land anyways which so called US? I would understand if taking about Euro but the US was owed by native americans who were killed in their own land and taken by white-mens.

Also

The idea of wanting a nation to be predominantly white and not losing one's culture is often viewed as racist. However, some argue that if other nations were to be overrun by a different group and make the original inhabitants a minority, they would not take the news lightly. While some may view this as a valid concern, others argue that it is important to embrace diversity and avoid discrimination. Studies have shown that despite increasing racial diversity in the US, segregation still persists in many neighborhoods. Additionally, there has been a resurgence of white nationalist ideas in US politics It is important to recognize the role of race and racism in society and work towards creating a more inclusive and equitable future for all.

https://www.brookings.edu/research/...ans-still-live-in-mostly-white-neighborhoods/

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
White people run the place. Nobody is making them the villians. They are strategically making themselves the victims. Anyone entertaining this is a clown.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
White people run the place. Nobody is making them the villians. They are strategically making themselves the victims. Anyone entertaining this is a clown.

In which ways do they make themselves victims when its immigrants who do instead. They let you in their countries, you have more resources and a better life times 1000 then where they came from yet still immigrants complain about white people being the villians.

Trending

Latest posts