I noticed that the Somali diaspora tends to do better when they are in a country with no financial assistance. Like the South Africans and Gulf Arab Somalians. They tend to be less loud and almost never have bad press.

On the other hand Western Somalis have started gangs and literally steal financial aid money while simultaneously never benefiting their new country.

Gulf Arab Somalians
Somalis I’m Arab countries are surrounded by a more Muslim environment and look up to Muslims meanwhile the western Somalis are surrounded by Gay Trannies that are sad and depressed and if the Somalis in these countries want to look to other dark skinned people like them they’ll just find rappers, drug dealers, and HIV, environment matters

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
A good majority, Somalis all over Africa, Asia and the Middle East do significantly better because there only option is to work from the ground up, meanwhile in the west there’s a lot of dysfunctional people because they know if things go wrong I always have the governments help. An it’s not just a Somali thing no community benefits from a welfare system look at the AA community over the 60-70 years.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
No, why do you ask?
8464325A-6526-4870-9B2F-A3A11D1FA756.jpeg

Jungle

VIP
What a joke about the gulf somalis when most of them work for about 4 or 5 hours a day sitting on their arse. The well off ones anyway. And half of s.a malis live in the damn shop they work in. They have their own daily struggles.

What a joke about the gulf somalis when most of them work for about 4 or 5 hours a day sitting on their arse. The well off ones anyway. And half of s.a malis live in the damn shop they work in. They have their own daily struggles.
So where does that money come from?

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
But let me guess, you and your family are the hard working exception soo maaha?

:drakewtf:

You North American are some pessimists full of calacaal

Trending