Are We Witnessing America's Destruction?

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Everyday the west loses it's power.
This will be very good for all nations including somalia who can find multiple partners instead of being constantly beaten down by cadaan governments

I doubt america will fall. China is to heavily depended on the u.s/europe market.

Saudi arabia are idiots removing themselves from the dollar. They are the only arab country who america did right by them and have been eating good off of it. Soon they will convert the yuan to dollars to buy quality good as they will realize this union aint shyt.
:mjlol:by then itll be to late. America will remove all their bases, and they will have to fork up 100m a year in securing the region which i doubt they can, is why america was doing it.

Russia hooyada waas

America will not fall within our lifetime.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@AMusee I watched the first video of your conspiracy theory im pretty sure she also has a flat earth video somewhere for you to watch lol.

But shits n giggles aside. I haven't went to check the exact 'figure' but I can 'summarize'. The amount of 'trade' oil does across the globe and it's only 3 trillion a year if u assume 100 dollars per barrell and 100 million barrels a day. Yes America might slightly hurt but it won't go bankrupt. Where they will go bankrupt is the stock exchange valued at 50 trillion dollars and it's not linked to any oil or any of those 'bric' economies.

Maybe your desires are getting the better of u and blurring your emotions to be realistic as usual

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@AMusee the only reason the oil is important is cuz it's the base source for it's industries, but to switch that around to your conclusion that america wealth will disappear is kind of irrational. Industrial GDP is about mass production/mass consumption, govt spending budgets yearly, exports, business spending.

The GDP is about their 'substinence ama nolol malmeedkooda' not their 'wealth', now wealth is put into their 'stock market', businesses, properties so it grows.

See it like this after all ur people's yearly expenses r done, they put the remainder into nest eggs, stock market, bonds, high return banking accounts, property, businesses, that's the american economy. All their excess money is put into guaranteed 'growth'. While your ppl are stuck in petty level of consumption like make up and perfumes and khat forget 'excess' wealth they wouldn't know what that is and what to do with it leading to a never-ending generational failure. We not much different to african americans 'we blow' our money and put into pits of fires.

Last edited:

Trending