Are we missing strong male role models in our communities?

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
This whole twitter beef between Somalis and black people has made me realize that we need strong male role models for our youth everywhere in the world, diaspora or otherwise. As a community, we are so disintegrated and broken at the core familial level that it is no surprise majority of our youth end up in things that will only cause harm to them mentally and physically.

Growth is what we all should want in all facets of life. Yes, we've come from a broken generation, but that doesn't mean we have to break with them as well. The small amount of men that I've learned certain insights from to live a fulfilling life have one thing in common and that is that none of them are Somali which is incredibly sad to be honest. I'm the biggest advocator of individual rights because I strongly believe every individual has a right to live life they way they deem fit, but I think we all have an obligation to a certain extent to become role models if not for Somalis as a whole, then for the children you all are about to have.

What do you guys think of this? And more importantly, what does it mean to be a Somalian role model?

Last edited:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I spent a summer mentoring Somali kids first year of uni mentoring kids at a community center.

A lot of Somali kids I thought I could be a good role model for.

It was a lot of fun and we all walked away with something good. Parents are great, siblings too. But it’s really powerful for these kids to see someone who looks like them be somebody.

Last edited:

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Gang-bangers and criminals are strong male role models; they are strong, male and sexy af. They represent the true nature of man who only deludes himself into thinking he is far removed from nature and that civilization is anything more than a glass figurine. What you think you want is some managerial over-qualified cuck Mohammed, married to some shrew; who has a law degree and writes books filled to brim with warmed-over prose pontificating on how "to reach your potential" or "be the true you"; goals accomplished only by buying his testosterone supplements, following him on Instagram or listening to his nasally podcast

Gang-bangers and criminals are strong male role models; they are strong, male and sexy af. They represent the true nature of man who only deludes himself into thinking he is far removed from nature and that civilization is anything more than a glass figurine. What you think you want is some managerial over-qualified cuck Mohammed, married to some shrew; who has a law degree and writes books filled to brim with warmed-over prose pontificating on how "to reach your potential" or "be the true you"; goals accomplished only by buying his testosterone supplements, following him on Instagram or listening to his nasally podcast

:mjlol: nayaa.something wrong with you..i just cant put my hands on yet..wtf are you even saying?

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah

Cool story, much learned, such wow.

This whole twitter beef between Somalis and black people has made me realize that we need strong male role models for our youth everywhere in the world, diaspora or otherwise. As a community, we are so disintegrated and broken at the core familial level that it is no surprise majority of our youth end up in things that will only cause harm to them mentally and physically.

Growth is what we all should want in all facets of life. Yes, we've come from a broken generation, but that doesn't mean we have to break with them as well. The small amount of men that I've learned certain insights from to live a fulfilling life have one thing in common and that is that none of them are Somali which is incredibly sad to be honest. I'm the biggest advocator of individual rights because I strongly believe every individual has a right to live life they way they deem fit, but I think we all have an obligation to a certain extent to become role models if not for Somalis as a whole, then for the children you all are about to have.

What do you guys think of this? And more importantly, what does it mean to be a Somalian role model?

Somali parents are improving..first generation Somali parents in the west were careless and naive..they thought the society is raising their kids with them..unfortunately BET and MTV were doing damage..today majority learnt the lesson..

Yes, Somalis still have the lazy nomadic mindset of a few generations ago. The men think all they to do is have kids and survive to thrive in society. Women have taken advantage of gynocentric western policies and have survived without the father of their children in their lives.

In reality in western society freee education + hard work leads to wealth + status which are the most important things. The children are lost and try to fit in within with degenerate Madows (mentally destroyed people since slavery).

The boys have become like lowly Madows in the west instead of valuing education and status, don't get me wrong the gangster culture is similar to the traditional desert nomadic Somali culture of raiding, pillaging, subjugating and killing rivals.

The girls resent their fathers, become self-hating and validation, they're better looking than Madows and they take advantage.

Without father figures, society and civilization is doomed. It's going to continue unfortunately all you can do is helpful yourself and family.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Somali parents are improving..first generation Somali parents in the west were careless and naive..they thought the society is raising their kids with them..unfortunately BET and MTV were doing damage..today majority learnt the lesson..

And what lesson is that precisely sxb?

Yes, Somalis still have the lazy nomadic mindset of a few generations ago. The men think all they to do is have kids and survive to thrive in society. Women have taken advantage of gynocentric western policies and have survived without the father of their children in their lives.

In reality in western society freee education + hard work leads to wealth + status which are the most important things. The children are lost and try to fit in within with degenerate Madows (mentally destroyed people since slavery).

The boys have become like lowly Madows in the west instead of valuing education and status, don't get me wrong the gangster culture is similar to the traditional desert nomadic Somali culture of raiding, pillaging, subjugating and killing rivals.

The girls resent their fathers, become self-hating and validation, they're better looking than Madows and they take advantage.

Without father figures, society and civilization is doomed. It's going to continue unfortunately all you can do is helpful yourself and family.

All bleak and doom brother. When you really think about, all society will always be doomed at the end. What is a baby today, will be old and dead tomorrow. I respect the individualistic mindset you have in only looking out for those closet to you, that should be all that one needs to do in the first place. :samwelcome:

And what lesson is that precisely sxb?

All bleak and doom brother. When you really think about, all society will always be doomed at the end. What is a baby today, will be old and dead tomorrow. I respect the individualistic mindset you have in only looking out for those closet to you, that should be all that one needs to do in the first place. :samwelcome:

Lesson is that you live in society where they want to brainwash your children and assimilate them by any means necessary..as Muslim Somali father you need to watch your kids..watch what they read..watch what they watch...and even watch what they eat...

Somali parents were mostly illiterate..nowdays they can read and write..Somali parents need to be more involved and nurturing...they need to bring the best out of their children...

Sheekaflda maha iska dhal iska soco...like fucking animals poop and walk

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
Rather, I would argue that the situation is as a result of the society they are brought up in. What do expect when all the are listening to is entartete musik, all they see is entartete kunst, the people themselves become entartet.

:pachah1::russ::dead:

Trending

Latest posts