Are we closest to pure humans?

The purest Homo sapien must be KhoeKhoe and San nations

If we r homo Erectus then blacks are homo habilis loooooooool

wait istaqfurullaah i do not believe in this crap

We r Muslims, we ALL come from Prophet Adam pbuh

Soomaalida are also madoowga qaraadda madoow, with the equator going right between Jamaame and Kismaayo. Why combine that racism with the we are all Bani Aadam talk .

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Somalis have the original phenotype of Adam pbuh. Adam and Hawa pbut are both from Somalia and lived there. In a place near Buur Hakaba is a place the locals refer to being the site of where Adam and Hawa pbut lived. We know the first humans are from the Horn and Somaliwayn specifically

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
Somalis have the original phenotype of Adam pbuh. Adam and Hawa pbut are both from Somalia and lived there. In a place near Buur Hakaba is a place the locals refer to being the site of where Adam and Hawa pbut lived. We know the first humans are from the Horn and Somaliwayn specifically

war ilaahi ka baq

Could be so.. most somalis come at like ~1% ish percent neanderthal.

Nilotes back then lacked niger-congo dna which had archaic dna.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Could be so.. most somalis come at like ~1% ish percent neanderthal.

Nilotes back then lacked niger-congo dna which had archaic dna.

I have less neanderthal ancestry than any Somali I’ve seen on 23andme so far

This post was made by Homo Sapien gang.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
@Alexis has been refuted before but is still hell bent on sticking to his narrative

@EDsomali posted an article on excavations on Buur Haybe, near Buur Hakaba and the article referenced a site near which is named after Adam and Hawo pbut.

Somalia is where the human story began and where the story of mankind shall end but my bro @Alexis disagrees:(

Nah, the human story probably begins in West Africa if haplogroups are anything to go by. I am pretty sure nabi Nuh alayhi salam lived in the Horn though if I go by my suugo science.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Nah, the human story probably begins in West Africa if haplogroups are anything to go by. I am pretty sure nabi Nuh alayhi salam lived in the Horn though if I go by my suugo science.
There is a site in Southern Somalia that is named after Adam and Nuh pbuh

@EDsomali posted the thread

Trending

Latest posts