Are we becoming like the African American community?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Think about it absent fathers, single mothers, boys being murdered or put in prison
All issues in the African american community

its not by coincidence since these diaspora somali boys look up to and worship these african american hip hoppers and hollywood stars.

Ramen

🌸
no no no saaxib
we have straight and thin noses and silky wavy hair that reminds me of the ocean waves
how could we, the noble somali people be compared to the afro-americans?
you need dhaqancelis!!!

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@Mercury

I definitely agree but why is it this way? And who is will to change it? I feel that very few people really care and most like to complain this problem.

Its because people want to act "hood" and have a 'tough' image to fit in with the Madow. Music and gang banging is also a huge factor

Last edited:
The solution to our problem is to raise our kids with religion, culture and morals. We have to value education as well. We have to move out of the ghettos. A lot of the problems arise due to socio-economic factors. I’d say that the integration politics failed because what the politicians do is that they shuffle all the immigrants into certain neighbourhoods all over the country, which lead to the creations of societies inside of a society... it makes you an outcast in society. Also when you do shuffle all the immigrants into certain neighbourhoods —> lesser integration with the natives. You don’t learn the language well because you don’t encounter it in your everyday life.

Just my thoughts

It's mainly because Somali women are extremely ratchet and are only attracted to gangster type men just like black women. The results are catastrophic. Young boys who should be focused on living a decent life are sucked into a world trying to impress illegitimate women.

Black and Somali women are the problem.

Mercury

VIP
its not by coincidence since these diaspora somali boys look up to and worship these african american hip hoppers and hollywood stars.
What’s funny is those rappers potray a certain image to sell records it’s a business just look at 2chainz he don’t live in the ghetto and his kids go to private school

Mercury

VIP
no no no saaxib
we have straight and thin noses and silky wavy hair that reminds me of the ocean waves
how could we, the noble somali people be compared to the afro-americans?
you need dhaqancelis!!!
tenor.gif

Mercury

VIP
It's mainly because Somali women are extremely ratchet and are only attracted to gangster type men just like black women. The results are catastrophic. Young boys who should be focused on living a decent life are sucked into a world trying to impress illegitimate women.

Black and Somali women are the problem.
Take your bullshit somewhere else
:camby:

Mercury

VIP
Its because people want to act "hood" and have a 'tough' image to fit in with the Madow. Music and gang banging is also a huge factor

I never understood what’s cool with hanging on street corners Proving your toughness by committing crimes And the one that takes the prize is the ones bragging about doing time

:childplease:

The problem is the environment all that free shit food stamps, public housing etc its trick it comes with that so Somali parents need to do better financially get well paying job and move out the areas considered risk to raise kids, you can eliminate the problem from the root.

surround yourself with better people.

Think about it absent fathers, single mothers, boys being murdered or put in prison
All issues in the African american community

Mercury

Sxb, don't insult the African Americans, they have billionaires, more educated and professional people than us and haven't destroyed the only country they have. Apologies to African Americans.

I never understood what’s cool with hanging on street corners Proving your toughness by committing crimes And the one that takes the prize is the ones bragging about doing time

:childplease:
It shows you are 'tested' , and can't be touched or something . Tbh I dont get it myself but they also go join and do it for money .

Mercury

VIP
The solution to our problem is to raise our kids with religion, culture and morals. We have to value education as well. We have to move out of the ghettos. A lot of the problems arise due to socio-economic factors. I’d say that the integration politics failed because what the politicians do is that they shuffle all the immigrants into certain neighbourhoods all over the country, which lead to the creations of societies inside of a society... it makes you an outcast in society. Also when you do shuffle all the immigrants into certain neighbourhoods —> lesser integration with the natives. You don’t learn the language well because you don’t encounter it in your everyday life.

Just my thoughts

Well said one thing I’d add is many Somali parents would rather see their kids only being friends with Somalis over other ethnicities cause they’re afraid the white kids are gonna be a bad influence to them without realizing that only hanging with other Somalis he/shecould still be around a bad influence

Mercury

VIP
Mercury

Sxb, don't insult the African Americans, they have billionaires, more educated and professional people than us and haven't destroyed the only country they have. Apologies to African Americans.

Haven’t insulted anyone I’m just highlighting an issue both communities share glorifying gang culture and youth going in and out jail

Mercury

VIP
It shows you are 'tested' , and can't be touched or something . Tbh I dont get it myself but they also go join and do it for money .

Yeah but In the end you got a lot more to lose even innocent people like your family will become targets just to get to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts