Are Virgins worth more ?

Only the ones who are deemed attractive by females but stay away from p*ssy . Not the ones who just don't have any game.
You don’t make sense, I’ve had lots of opportunity of opportunity to fall into zina but Alhamdulillah Allah protected me from it, So I am A Real Mujaahid

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Not every woman bleeds on the first night anyway, it's a misconception.

And to clarify the mahr isn't you 'paying' for her. It's supposed to be a gift which she can tell you what she wants. Sadly it's been abused by people so the family are the ones asking big sums so they can also benefit.

Not every woman bleeds on the first night anyway, it's a misconception.

And to clarify the mahr isn't you 'paying' for her. It's supposed to be a gift which she can tell you what she wants. Sadly it's been abused by people so the family are the ones asking big sums so they can also benefit.
100% sister, sometimes the daughter is pressured by the parents, so it’s always good to ask her early about how much she wants for mehr, and About the bleeding on the first night, I would want her to bleed so I’m 100% sure that she kept her hymen safe

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Only the ones who are deemed attractive by females but stay away from p*ssy . Not the ones who just don't have any game.
88A96FE2-D5C3-4DAD-A04F-7B2582D6FF68.jpeg

Trending