Are Virgins worth more ?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Zina is not justifiable. But it is forgiven by Allah for one who repents sincerely. Why can't humans do the same?
Because someone who kept himself/herself pure and fought their desires have the right to have a spouse who also kept the same standards. Just because Allah swt forgives doesnt mean you can escape the consequences your actions in this life. Your Tawbah is between you and Allah swt and not the people. People have certain standards when it comes to marriage. Some want someonw is wealthy, others beauty, others want a virgin. Its there right

Because someone who kept himself/herself pure and fought their desires have the right to have a spouse who also kept the same standards. Just because Allah swt forgives doesnt mean you can escape the consequences your actions in this life. Your Tawbah is between you and Allah swt and not the people. People have certain standards when it comes to marriage. Some want someonw is wealthy, others beauty, others want a virgin. Its there right
If you commit Zina and sincerely repent Allah will forgive you and if you never do it again that record can potentially be completely gone becuase Allah is the most merciful.
Not every family makes marriage as easy as it sounds. I know many brothers who are struggling to find a spouse because that spouse is never good enough for their parents approval. Now they are 28 living in a highly sexualized society where no generation ever faced this type of fitnah.

I'm not defending Zina but these are the facts. I commend brothers who held on to their desires but I don't judge others for not doing so when they were in college or whatever. As long as they are past that stage in life and are mature thats all that matters.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
If you commit Zina and sincerely repent Allah will forgive you and if you never do it again that record can potentially be completely gone becuase Allah is the most merciful.
Not every family makes marriage as easy as it sounds. I know many brothers who are struggling to find a spouse because that spouse is never good enough for their parents approval. Now they are 28 living in a highly sexualized society where no generation ever faced this type of fitnah.

I'm not defending Zina but these are the facts. I commend brothers who held on to their desires but I don't judge others for not doing so when they were in college or whatever. As long as they are past that stage in life and are mature thats all that matters.
Total BS. Zina is something so filthy and disgusting but you want to make it seem like its some little mistake. Zina is evidence of a follower,lowlife and full display of how devoid of morals a person is. A zani should go marry someone who repented like them. Also, a muslimah who has kept herself clean should never marry a zani 'repented'. Its clear zina has been normalised and thats why people commit while telling themselves they will repent later. You cannot fool Allah swt. To you zina is some minor thing.

Total BS. Zina is something so filthy and disgusting but you want to make it seem like its some little mistake. Zina is evidence of a follower,lowlife and full display of how devoid of morals a person is. A zani should go marry someone who repented like them. Also, a muslimah who has kept herself clean should never marry a zani 'repented'. Its clear zina has been normalised and thats why people commit while telling themselves they will repent later. You cannot fool Allah swt. To you zina is some minor thing.
Where did I say Zina was some minor thing? Now you're putting words in my mouth. i just finished saying Zina is not justifiable in my previous post. I agree with every point you made about how Zina is filthy. Its not a minor thing. But its incredibly common.

You haven't refuted my point again so I'll say it again: Name me another generation that faced this type of sexualization everywhere. With this technology anyone can easily go into haram, no other generation had this fitnah.

Haram is made very very easy. Just because I say this now you're saying somehow I look at Zina as a minor thing. Its not, not even close.

I make dua for those brothers everyday that can't get married because their parents make it impossible. Now they are pushing 30 or above with difficulty to maintain their purity. And you gloss over this fact and make it seem like its no big deal just becuase you don't have that issue anymore.

You're full of BS

Zina is not justifiable. But it is forgiven by Allah for one who repents sincerely. Why can't humans do the same?
We can't forgive girls who give away their cookies for free but still want not to be judged and aslo high meher on top of it all

Where did I say Zina was some minor thing? Now you're putting words in my mouth. i just finished saying Zina is not justifiable in my previous post. I agree with every point you made about how Zina is filthy. Its not a minor thing. But its incredibly common.

You haven't refuted my point again so I'll say it again: Name me another generation that faced this type of sexualization everywhere. With this technology anyone can easily go into haram, no other generation had this fitnah.

Haram is made very very easy. Just because I say this now you're saying somehow I look at Zina as a minor thing. Its not, not even close.

I make dua for those brothers everyday that can't get married because their parents make it impossible. Now they are pushing 30 or above with difficulty to maintain their purity. And you gloss over this fact and make it seem like its no big deal just becuase you don't have that issue anymore.

You're full of BS
Sister I don’t know why brothers listen to their parents when it comes to marriage, he’s A Man, He doesn’t need a wali, so it’s very silly for brothers to get dictated on who to marry, I recommend brothers to get married if they can urgently so that they don’t fall into zina, and sisters need to make themselves approachable by being modest and to be striving

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Virgin Muslim men avoiding sex before marriage especially in sex-crazed society. They are real martyr.
Only the ones who are deemed attractive by females but stay away from p*ssy . Not the ones who just don't have any game.