Are Virgins worth more ?

VixR

Veritas
I think they are jealous of virgins because they know some secretly look down at them. Just a reality of life I guess.
Let me let you in on something: It’s not as important to men as they tell you it is. So the questions remains on whether it’s important to you and why, and to go from there.

The virgin is only aware of one state: being a virgin. It’s likely they’re proud to be one, like you are, but it’s also way more likely they would like to experience sex in whatever way of their choosing, so they’d be more likely to be jealous of a non-virgin.

On the other hand, the non-virgin is aware of both states. The first time is not as eventful as most think it is, and you don’t feel any different. Unless they’ve had a horrible experience, I have a hard time believing anyone wants to go back to being a virgin, though there may be experiences they’d like to erase.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Let me let you in on something: It’s not as important to men as they tell you it is. So the questions remains on whether it’s important to you and why, and to go from there.

The virgin is only aware of one state: being a virgin. It’s likely they’re proud to be one, like you are, but it’s also way more likely they would like to experience sex in whatever way of their choosing, so they’d be more likely to be jealous of a non-virgin.

On the other hand, the non-virgin is aware of both states. The first time is not as eventful as most think it is, and you don’t feel any different. Unless they’ve had a horrible experience, I have a hard time believing anyone wants to go back to being a virgin, though there may be experiences they’d like to erase.
Not important to men hahahaha:liberaltears::mjlol:

Looool, you are living in a fantasy land. I dont know what men you have been dealing with but 95% of men wouldnt get into a serious long-term relationship with someone who is promiscous. I can tell you that for a fact right now - as a man.

VixR

Veritas
Uh-huh.

“Men do care that much about virginity in general” - Internet lie.

“Only simps date people who’ve dated/married interracially” - Internet lie.

“Non-virgins are jealous of virgins” - Internet lie.

Let’s return to realty.

Uh-huh.

“Men do care that much about virginity in general” - Internet lie.

“Only simps date people who’ve dated/married interracially” - Internet lie.

“Non-virgins are jealous of virgins” - Internet lie.

Let’s return to realty.
I'd say only the first statement is true and true for most men. You can shut your eyes and ear and cower away from this glaring reality but it won't change anything.

We care about the sexual history of a women who we see as the future mother of our offspring. Take that from me now before you get rude awakening

VixR

Veritas
I'd say only the first statement is true and true for most men. You can shut your eyes and ear and cower away from this glaring reality but it won't change anything.

We care about the sexual history of a women who we see as the future mother of our offspring. Take that from me now before you get rude awakening
Sexual history =/= Virginity. Women likewise care about sexual history.

What’s misconstrued is how much value men actually place on virginity. IRL, you’re not at all how you portray it online. A lot of things regarding men are like that, bc your nature lends itself to that. I won’t call it a pissing contest, but a man’s life is centered around how other men perceive him.

The reality is, even for men who do value virginity itself, a beautiful woman who’s not a virgin is off the hook.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Sexual history =/= Virginity. Women likewise care about sexual history.

What’s misconstrued is how much value men actually place on virginity. IRL, you’re not at you like to portray.

The reality is, even for men who do value virginity itself, a beautiful woman who’s not a virgin is off the hook.
Beauty only matters if the woman is not promiscious. Most men would choose a 7/10 virgin or even a 6/10 rather than 9 or 10/10 non virgin:gaasdrink:

No they wouldn’t lol.

Take it from me - as a woman :mjpls:
How would you know what we want as men? You are ridiculous.

A one-off sexual encounter may be overlooked if she is a dime but most women arent lest be real. For the average women who isn't a 9/10 then virginity can be an end all and be all.

We don't make the rules

VixR

Veritas
How would you know what we want as men? You are ridiculous.

A one-off sexual encounter may be overlooked if she is a dime but most women arent lest be real. For the average women who isn't a 9/10 then virginity can be an end all and be all.

We don't make the rules
If anything, it’s your fellow men who’d be clueless as to what you’re really into sexually, and women who’d know. Much of what pertains to sex and relationships would fall under that category.

What you put up for other men is a front. The reason a man most likely won’t marry the “town bicycle” as they’re called, is precisely and overwhelmingly bc of other men (how they perceive him), and not the woman herself.

Which is why in societies where men don’t see promiscuity as a dealbreaker, suddenly the promiscuous girl, no matter her looks, does get married left and right.

Meanwhile, in societies where virginity is said to matter, and the men front about it’s importance. What actually ends up happening since men are driven by other men’s perception of them is that 1) in extreme cases, women get killed for not being virgins, or are otherwise “ruined” by the mere suggestion of not being a virgin.

Notice this isn’t necessarily concerned with reality, but based outwardly on what the men in the society think of him or his family, ie perception, which is what the mechanism of honor-based practices rely on.

Simultaneously, on the flip side of that, 2) the vast majority of women who discretely maintain the perception that they’re virgins when they’re not (or even that they’re faithful when they’re not) live a remarkably undisturbed existence, even despite the male in her life’s knowledge of her not being a virgin, bc the male is spared from having to defend himself to male society.

If anything, it’s your fellow men who’d be clueless as to what you’re really into sexually, and women who’d know. Much of what pertains to sex and relationships would fall under that category.

What you put up for other men is a front. The reason a man most likely won’t marry the “town bicycle” as they’re called, is precisely and overwhelmingly bc of other men (how they perceive him), and not the woman herself.

Which is why in societies where men don’t see promiscuity as a dealbreaker, suddenly the promiscuous girl, no matter her looks, does get married left and right.

Meanwhile, in societies where virginity is said to matter, and the men front about it’s importance. What actually ends up happening since men are driven by other men’s perception of them is that 1) in extreme cases, women get killed for not being virgins, or are otherwise “ruined” by the mere suggestion of not being a virgin.

Notice this isn’t necessarily concerned with reality, but based outwardly on what the men in the society think of him or his family, ie perception, which is what the mechanism of honor-based practices rely on.

Simultaneously, on the flip side of that, 2) the vast majority of women who discretely maintain the perception that they’re virgins when they’re not (or even that they’re faithful when they’re not) live a remarkably undisturbed existence, even despite the male in her life’s knowledge of her not being a virgin, bc the male is spared from having to defend himself to male society.
You are hardheaded and stubborn sonilllet you believe what you want.

VixR

Veritas
You are hardheaded and stubborn sonilllet you believe what you want.
Can’t be easy to be let in on the secret, by a woman no less lol. Take a beat.

Is not that sex isn’t happening in societies where men claim they want virgins, it’s that an overwhelming amount of undercover sex is happening.

That was the sickest burn, bro.

Too bad the words /hoe///moos goobler, etc, have zero meaning.

You’re a hoe. And you’re a hoe! And you’re a hoe!

We’re all s and es. *Yawn*
mooska badan iska ilaali or else niggas dna will be flowing in your uterus and spine.
Women retain all the dna of the men theyve slept with.
I hope u didnt sleep with alot of men yaa rabb.
:mjlol:

Not wanting to marry a dh!lo xaar ween is not at all driven by the perception of other guys of me at all.

It is driven by my natural impulse to mate gaurd, but i'll save this later for when feminists say that my natural impulse to mate gaurd is a sign of an insecure male.
but go off. miss-i-know-men-more-than-men.
:chrisfreshhah:

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth

Honestly I think most men are absolute retards, but sitting and partaking in their private conversations on the weekends "locker room talk" so to say, they are all "virgin or die"

BUT like you mentioned in reality... they do wife up girls with questionable pasts when they get desperate or fall in love/oneitis bullshit.

As a virgin, I never felt jealous of non virgins, I didn't think the 12-27 minute act of sex was something hard to achieve, or feel jealous of at all. But I know in this society there is worth being placed on me as a virgin, and even religious wise, its more of a benefit for me to remain a virgin until marriage, or if i sell it to the highest bidder.

Especially living in the 21st century, I see sex as easy and completely worthless, its so accessible and easy, I know sex is only 2 text messages away... a tinder date away.... 4 blocks away... 1 date away, 1 uber drive away lol, get my drift. So that's why I respect virgins more. They fought to remain pure in a hopeless place.

I value your opinion and thank you for your thoughtful response.